Chapter 5

Hidden Self

Victoria and Krystal was still in the car. But they are almost there. Almost there. Then they've arrived. When they went out of the car a lot of people were amazed by them. Then they went inside, but Victoria went in the garden outside. Krystal saw Minho with Nichkhun. Then she said "Minho, it's a yes. But for one condition." Nichkhun said, "Deja Vu?" They're the same, like friend like friend he thought. "Good for you your date is here. Mines not yet."Nichkhun said.

"No, yours is here too. Just look out in the garden of this place and you'll find her there."Krystal said, in an amusing cold tone and while smirking. "Well then thank you Krystal" he bowed and he smiled, she smiled back. Minho your lucky you get to have one of the beautiful girls in school while me.....glasses girl, but kind of has an aegyo but mean. He was already in the garden he saw a women in black looking at the tree. Her hair was tied, her backview looked real beautiful, but what about the front?

Victoria was worried that's why she was in the garden. Then Nichkhun came to her and said, "Victoria, why didn't you come inside?". "Oh no...What am I going to do today? I even forgot to wear my glasses. But I did put my glasses, but why?"she said. Nichkhun heard Victoria murmuring, and he heard that she forgot to wear her glasses. "So you forgot to wear your glasses? Well let me see you?"she looked in front of Victoria but she looked back. Then he really tried to take a look at Victoria's face without glasses, and thought that those rumors were true that she was real pretty.

Then they fell, he got to take a look at Victoria's face. "Wow, you're real pretty. Why do you wear glasses?"he asked. "None of your business, ANNOYING."she answered, she was disappointed. "You're the girl I saw this morning right?"he asked again. "Well....NO. That was not me."she asked. Nichkhun asked a lot of questions that bothered Victoria. Nichkhun finally asked Victoria, "What about the answer?" "Oh yeah that one, I forgot it at my home." "Huh?" Victoria stood up and smiled. "Yes." She took his hand and took him inside the venue.

Nichkhun was delighted by her smile and how she took his hand. So he came with her. Victoria took care of him. She asked him several things, "Did you eat?" "Would you like to eat this?" "Do you want to sit?". Nichkhun liked Victoria more because of the kindness she showed today. Then the dance finally started. Nichkhun asked Victoria, "Would you like to dance with me?" while kneeling. 

Victoria answered, "Sure." While smiling, she smiled a lot today so did Nichkhun. The students in Victoria's class knew it was her, but the other students didn't knew it was her. The others stopped dancing. That's the time Minho&Krystal, Taemin&Sulli, Tiffany&Hyunjoong, and Victoria&Nichkhun started dancing. Among the friends of Victoria only Jessica didn't have a partner she told us, "It's kind of annoying."

When it ended, Nichkhun didn't want to stop the dance. Then Victoria told him, "Nichkhun, I'm sorry but I need to go now. Or else my parents will be worried about me."while smiling. Nichkhun then told her,"It's alright we can still meet each other on Monday." When Victoria was about to go, Nichkhun gave her a hug. Victoria didn't let go, neither did she hug back. Then Nichkhun finally let go, and Victoria was about to go home.

But Nichkhun insisted that he will take her. But Victoria said she'll be fine by herself. But Nichkhun forced her to go with him. It was getting annoying, he was asking her again and again so she just decided to go with him. While they were walking home, Nichkhun remembered something. "How about the condition?"he asked. Victoria then said, "Oh that."

"You just need to take care of the dog. Please take care of her, and she's a girl. And before you take me home, let's come and get her first."she continued. "Ok, Sure. I'll do anything for you."then he winked at her. "Stop doing that, It's annoying me." Then they finally arrived where the dog was placed.

Nichkhun asked her, "Why don't you take care of it yourself?" the Victoria answered, "It will be a burden for me since I like dogs but I don't like to take care of them." Then Nichkhun said, "I didn't know you liked dogs." Actually he was lying, cause last time he heard her murmuring that to herself. "Actually this dog is real pretty." Nichkhun said. "Like you."Nichkhun continued. "Don't say that."Victoria said, she really doesn't like to be called pretty. "I was just kidding, don't tell me you believed what I said." then he stuck his tongue out "Merong". Victoria then was annoyed she walked first and left Nichkhun but Nichkhun followed her.

Then Nichkhun took the dog with them. First he took Victoria home, and second he went home with the dog. When he was in his room, he told himself, "Am I falling for Victoria? No way right. But why is my heart beating so fast when I was with her today. I even hugged her today. Why did I do that!" His heart was full of confusions. His brother heard him talking to himself Nichkhun's voice was real loud, "My brother is falling for Vic-noona? Daebak.." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Is it true that my brother is falling in love with Vic-noona?"
-Taemin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone I'm gonna take a 2-day off, I need to start finishing my MinStal story. I completely forgot about it. Please forgive me.