Chapter 10

Hidden Self

 

Nichkhun saw Victoria who collapsed. He directly run to her and he carried her. The others were also worried about Victoria. "I'll bring her home."Nichkhun told the others, he was the most worried out of them. "But do you know where umma's house is oppa?"Sulli asked. "Yeah. I gotta hurry and take her home before her temperature gets up." Then Nichkhun ran and he rode a taxi. 
 
While Nichkhun was being worried because of Victoria, and carrying her and got a taxi, the others were talking about him. "Hyung, really loves Victoria?"Taemin murmured to himself, Sulli heard him. "Taemin is what you said true? Nichkhun oppa loves umma!"Sulli shouted with excitement. The others were surprised. 
 
"Tiffany, Victoria's Lucky."Jessica whispered to Tiffany. "Yeah she really is, she got the person she loves."Tiffany whispered back. Lucky no one heard them since the others(Krystal and Sulli their the only ones who doesn't know Victoria likes Nichkhun so they were the most surprised and excited about the information.) were asking Taemin questions.
 
"Remember don't tell hyung about this. He'll definitely get mad at me. That guy really is sensitive about his secret being revealed. He will definitely kill me!"Taemin told them. "I promise Taemin."Sulli promised Taemin so did Krystal. In Nichkhun's case he was really worried about Victoria. What happened to her? She looked cheerful before but what happened? He asked himself questions like that.
 
Nichkhun arrived at Victoria's house. He knocked the door and Victoria's father saw him. Then her father asked, "What happened to her?" "She got a fever, It just occured, it surprised all of us."Nichkhun answered. Then Victoria's father carried her to the room. Then he went down and told Nichkhun, "Thank You Very Much." "It's Nothing."Nichkhun answered. "But, really thank you, would you like to go inside and have a cup of tea." "Um...Thank You."he answered back.
 
Nichkhun was happy there were no other boys in Victoria house, only her father. Then Victoria's father told him, "I really don't really wanna reveal the secret of Victoria, but......do you know a boy Nichkhun in her class?" Nichkhun was supposed to tell him 'I'm nichkhun', but he didn't. "Yeah I know." "Well.........our Victoria likes that boy." Nichkhun was happy to hear that, it his heart is beating fast and he blushed. 
 
Then Nichkhun came back home, with a little smile and sadness with his face. He was smiling because he knew that Victoria liked him, and he was sad because Victoria is sick and isn't feeling well this time. Then he thought to himself, "Should I tell her, not? Yes or No?" He kept thinking about it then Taemin heard him. "You should tell her."He told Nichkhun and his mind is all, "So no need to keep the secret, 'cause he'll be mad at me."
 
"Why are you here?"He asked Taemin. "You're in my room man."Taemin answered. Then Nichkhun looked around then it really is Taemin's room, he could have come in here without thinking, 'cause he's mind is all Victoria. "Sorry Taemin. Well Bye."Nichkhun told him in embarrasment.
 
He came to his room, he was answering his homeworks after that it was time to sleep but he couldn't he kept thinking about Victoria. A lot of questions popped out of his mind like, "Is she alright? It's nothing serious right? Is her parents taking care of her right now? Please God make her feel all better."
 
It was Monday, Victoria didn't go to school. Nichkhun felt sad, then during lunch time they had to order food because Victoria wasn't there to cook food for them and Taemin joined eating with them, since it's his first time, It's a little awkward for him. Then Jessica asked, "Ahh~ The food isn't delicious today." "Yeah, it's delicious but not as delicious as the food we eat everyday."Tiffany agreed. "I wish Victoria-unnie is here."Krystal continued. "Should we go visit her today?"Sulli asked.
 
"I agree." Nichkhun said directly. Everyone was watching him with a grin on his face. "Uhmm.....I also want to visit Victoria noona."Taemin also agreed. "So should we bring her fruits and such...she's always the one to take care of us, now we should take care of her."Minho suggested. "Yeah I think we should do that, for the sake of her getting better."Krystal agreed.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thank you everyone for everything."
-Victoria