Chapter 9

Hidden Self

"Then Next up is Victoria unnie, Me and Krystal. Together with Tiffany and Jessica unnie!"Sulli announced again. "I don't wanna do it Sulli."Victoria told her, she was too shy to dance in front of boys. "But you promised me!" Sulli was a little disappointed in her. "I didn't promise, but I just told you I would."Victoria answered. "See you told me you would, so you would."then Sulli pulled Victoria. Then Krystal also came. 

Jessica told them, "I'll take Luna's part while Tiffany takes Ambers part." "Umm.....may I ask?"Taemin asked. "What is it?"Sulli smiled while asking him back, she always had a crush on Taemin and always she smiles for him. "Who are Amber and Luna?"Taemin asked again. "Oh them...They are our childhood bestfriends. But Luna is Icheon right now, and Amber is in America." "Ahh okay."  Then Victoria had such sad eyes, she really missed those two. Well....Nichkhun noticed it, that she's sad. Then the song started. The song is entitled Chu.

Do it do it, Chu~ (It's) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do it do it, Chu~
Do it do it, Chu~ (It's) true, true, true, true it's You~ Do it do it, Chu~


Algo shipeun ge maeil neomuna namjyeo (aigoo ai goo goo goo goo)
Neuggyeobwa ya hal geot dohan namjyeo (Yeah baby, yeah baby, yeah baby)
Maeil su baek beon sangsanghamyeo gidaryeo watdeon geuege Do it, Chu~

Then it was finally the part where Victoria is supposed to lift her leg! Ajik moreuneun sesangeul naege, Amber~ Then Taemin and Nichkhun was really surprised never knew she had that hidden talent (dancing and flexibility). Then Tiffany rapped, Taemin and Nichkhun didn't know that she could rap, but she can. Then Victoria did the walkover (the tumbling) Nichkhun was the most surprised Taemin was also surprised. For them she was the best dancer in their school,  Uee sure is flexible and is good at dancing but not this good.

Grow up! Then the performance finished. Nichkhun and Taemin couldn't stop clapping. Minho was also clapping but he wasn't that all surprised since he always saw them performing since they were kids. He was kind of like their manager. Now it's Minho's turn to dance. He danced Juliette, he always look at Krystal while dancing the song. Krystal was a bit pissed off. But Minho thought it was cute.

dalkomhan jungdok hwal.hwal.bultaoreuneun yuhok
Lip, sseun dogirado I'm Romeo geudael jikineun gisado
Yuribyeonge gachin sarangeun ppalgan sinho

Krystal was a bit pissed off outside while Minho was always looking at her even though It's her sister's birthday. But inside she liked it, she thought it was sweet. She never told anyone except her sister but she liked Minho since they met. But she decided to keep them as friends. Jessica can read Krystal's face since their kind of same. 

Then next they had to eat, the food is kind of cold now. But it's still delicious no matter what. They all loved Victoria's cooking, Nichkhun loves it too. He already ate it every lunch time since Minho hangs out with Nichkhun often. But Taemin wasn't able to taste it yet and he was like "This is the most delicious food I ever ate." "Yeah, for me Victoria umma is the best cook in the world."Krystal added.

"Hyung, I think she will be a great sister-in-law. Go for it!" Taemin teased Nichkhun, since he knew Nichkhun loved Victoria and he never saw Nichkhun act like that towards a girl ever since he was born, and since Victoria is a good dancer, cute, and a good cook he accepts her as a sister-in-law. "What are you talking about Taemin?!"Nichkhun asked embarassed. And thought he should revenge back

"TAEMIN LOVES S---"Nichkhun was interrupted. "It's just a joke hyung."Taemin told Nichkhun before he gets exposed. Then he looked at Sulli, and thought she knew something. "Thank Goodness."Taemin told himself, so did Nichkhun. Then Nichkhun looked at Victoria but she didn't hear it since she was eating while listening to music with her iPad. 

Victoria actually heard it. She blushed a little for awhile there but she didn't exposee herself. Sulli blushed. Then after that they went near the birthday cake and sang the birthday song for Sulli.

saeng-il chukha-hamnida
saeng-il chukha-hamnida

Then Sulli was really happy at that moment. After the song was sung by them Victoria was about to go out, and go look outside. She doesn't want anybody to worry but actually she is sick. Then before she was about to go out she collapsed. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thank you very much."

-Victoria's Father