Chapter 17

Hidden Self

"Is what you said true unnie?"Krystal asked Victoria. "Krystal, I'm going to sleep now."Victoria told her, trying to ignore Krystal's question. But Krystal always tried to get an answer from Victoria by shaking her so that she will wake up from pretending and get an answer from her. "Krystal, you're very annoying. Okay, to make sure. Call him yourself. That's what I suggest. Confess to him, and he'll confess back."Victoria told her, so that she can now sleep without someone annoying her.

Krystal tried to call Minho but then his phone is off, or maybe he's not answering. So she just waited patiently for the next day to come. So she slept, and waited patiently for the next day to come. It was the next day as usual Victoria went to school with Nichkhun. Then Krystal went to the other way to not bother them. Since it was early she doesn't have to worry being late in school. Then when she walked the other way.

In the other way there she saw the place where Minho practiced and she remembered the time where Yuri kissed Minho. Then below he saw someone playing basketball alone. It was Minho, Krystal kept staring at him. Like the world stopped moving around, she's definitely in her own world. Then she woke up from her world. Minho saw Krystal and went up the stairs and asked her directly, "Krystal do you love me? I love you, but......I wouldn't force you if you love me or not."Minho asked Krystal.

"No, I don't and I never will."Krystal lied. Then went to a place where Minho couldn't see her. Then she told herself aloud, "I love him, but I don't know how to tell him." Krystal didn't know but Minho was following her. Minho accidentally heard it, and told her, "Now liar, tell the truth. I love you, and you also love me. Please accept my feelings."he told Krystal then he smiled. He thought Krystal would get mad.

But then when she faced him she told him, "Wow! I got caught! I'm sorry."while smiling. Minho felt relieved that Krystal still has this bright personality around her. Before when they were young Minho liked Krystal because of her bright personality. It's not that she hates her cold personality, he also liked it too. Since both of them are a part of Krystal. There is no way he could dislike it.

Then before he knew it Krystal was already hugging him, and crying and kept telling him, I'm sorry because I lied to you. Then Minho answered, "It's alright. I love you Krystal and I always will but please don't lie to me." "I also love you Minho, please don't get mad at me for lying."Krystal told him, but tears still falling. So Minho wiped her tears off with his hands. "Thanks Minho."Krystal thanked him.

After that they went to school together. Then they saw Victoria and Nichkhun. It was lunch time. Krystal told them about her and Minho. They were eating happily, everyone was really happy. A lot of people became a couple, except for Tiffany and Sulli, they still haven't confessed their feelings to their loved ones. Especially Tiffany, she's older that Sulli but she still doesn't have the courage to confess. 

The next day all of them went to the amusement park but Tiffany and Hyunjoong wasn't present, they got a cold on the same day, what a coincidence. Nichkhun and Victoria went together, Krystal and Minho together, Jessica and Donghae are together, then lastly Taemin and Sulli they were forced to go together since there are no others to pair with.

Nichkhun and Victoria went to a haunted house. Victoria clinged to Nichkhun all the time, since she is scared with things like this. Nichkhun forced her to go there since he knows she's scared with this and he knows that she will stay with him all the time. What a mastermind he is. There was a scary person that appeared. Then Victoria pulled Nichkhun and ran but then they ran over something.

It was Sulli and Taemin they were also in the booth. But then before they knew it was them they fell and then accidentally kissed each other. Then they got up they were embarrassed, since it was their first kiss and then Taemin and Sulli was there. "Hyung, finally got her first kiss."Taemin .

---------------------------------------------------------------

"You're supposed to be a boy, you shouldn't be scared."

-Sulli