Chapter 16

Hidden Self

"Why was I a liar?"Nichkhun asked curiously. He said he won't forget Victoria, but then he forgot about her. "Let's just skip that."Victoria told him. "And btw I'm here, I'm already at home, no Krystal's home. Goodbye see you tomorrow. Love You!"Victoria told him and hugged Nichkhun, and Nichkhun hugged back. "See you tomorrow, Victoria! Love you too!"Nichkhun shouted to the Vic, who was coming in the house of Krystal. 

"Jessica, Good  Evening. And.....Donghae! Wow you look like the best couple in the world. Both you look good together!"Victoria told them! "Victoria, stop teasing me."Jessica told Victoria. "Okay Jessica. So, where's Krystal?"Victoria asked her. "She's out somewhere playing basketball with Minho. Both of them are athletic, but they're having a competition to find who is more athletic."Jessica told them. "I think once they become close they will be a couple."Donghae said. Then Victoria went to the bed where she is going to sleep on.

The next day, Nichkhun came to get Victoria. Victoria waited for Nichkhun. But she is also preparing lunch for everyone. She needs to make many for then since, Donghae and Taemin will eat with them today, well everyday too! She has a lot to feed, first herself, Nichkhun, Minho, Sulli, Donghae, Jessica, Tiffany, Taemin and HyunJoong (well Tiffany and him became friends.) There really are so many, but good thing she finished.

By the time she finished, Nichkhun arrived so they went to school. "So what dream did you have yesterday?"Nichkhun asked Victoria. "None"Victoria answered. "Is that so? I thought you dreamt about me, then I will be happy. But you know my dream yesterday was that we became married, but the others I was not so sure. There was someone taking a video of us, then CUT! Something like that."Nichkhun told her. "But then we had to pretend, but for sure I wasn't pretending. I'm not sure...."Nichkhun continued, with a sad look in his face. They got married but then he was pretending his love for her, what is that dream. Dreams are opposite of real live right? But there are some dream that becomes true.

In School it's already lunch time. All of them were here, Victoria prepared the table. There were lots of food again. Everyday it's like that but she added another one. Well...that's because a lot of people was going to eat with them. She didn't mind. Then school is over Nichkhun took Victoria home, because that's what he wanted. Then Krystal was not there, she was out. I wonder what she is doing. hmm............?

~Krystal~

Krystal wants to watch Minho's basketball practice, but she is shy no one invited her, but she wants to be invited. So she had a plan, she will pass by the place where he will practice, and say it was a coincidence. The she was near she went up to the stairs and saw them. There was someone with Minho, Yuri.... One of Minho's admirer, and also the enemy of Krystal. Yuri wiped up his sweat and then she kissed him.

~Minho's PoV~

Why did she suddenly kiss me? Minho thought. Then I looked up, I saw a girl a beautiful one. Then I looked closer, it was Krystal. I was happy to see her during the practice, she came, for the first time. She kept staring at me, but then tears fell from her eyes, what happened? There was a feeling that she was crying because of me. Then the ball from my hand fell to the ground. I was really sad.

I came to follow her but she directly ran.

~End of PoV~

~Krystal's PoV~

Why am I crying suddenly? Don't tell me I feel something for Minho? Why would I cry just because Yuri kissed Minho? Then I saw Minho staring at me. He seems shocked to see me crying. He followed me, then I just run. I don't know why. Then I came home, without a sign of tears falling from my eyes, then I came to Mines, and Victoria's room. "Krystal, were you crying?" I thought she wouldn't know but she knew. 

After she asked me that. Tears start to form from my eyes again and started to fall. I hugged Victoria unnie, and asked told her everything that happened. "Krystal, I think you love Minho."Victoria told her. "Why would I love that annoying Minho."Krystal told her. Victoria patted her head. "You know Krystal. Since you and Minho became close, although you always fight. You love him, and I think he feels the same way, but the kiss? I think it was forced. I know that the kiss was forced, cause I know Minho's feelings. I know that he loves you, oops I said it."Victoria told her and covered with her hand.

-----------------------------------------------

"Is what you said true, unnie?"

-Krystal