Chapter 11

Hidden Self

 

It was finally the end of the class. Nichkhun and the others went to go to the market to buy the fruits. Then they went to Victoria's house. Jessica knocked the door, then Victoria's mother opened it. "Annyeong Haseyo." they greeted the mother of Victoria. Then Victoria's mother told them surprised, "Annyeong, umm...why are you all here?"
 
"We decided to visit Victoria unnie."Krystal answered. "Ah okay. Thank you everyone."the mother of Victoria was happy to see that a lot of people were worried about her. Then they go upstairs to go inside Victoria's room and see how she's doing. Victoria was sleeping, she looked like an angel. Nichkhun was happy to see her sleeping happily.
 
"Oh Victoria umma is sleeping."Sulli said. "Let's not disturb her."Minho told everyone. Then Jessica saw something in Victoria's bookshelf. "Ahh it's still here."Jessica was shocked because Victoria still have the album of their childhood days, which had pictures of them and were made by them. "Ohh that one."Tiffany exclaimed. "She still has it. She really is good in keeping things."Krystal said happily.
 
Then Taemin asked, "What is that?" "Oh this...it's an album of our childhood days."Sulli answered. "Really?"Nichkhun asked trying to confirm. "Yeah."Tiffany answered. "This was when we were young."Minho answered. Then they opened the album and they watched the pictures. "Wow this girl is very cute who is she?" "Victoria umma."Sulli answered. "Are you sure? She really looked cute when she was young."Nichkhun told her showing his feelings inside outside.
 
Then another picture came it was a really cute. "It's my young Krystal. So cute! Krystal how did you grow up so cold."Minho said, then he kissed the picture of young Krystal. "You're so gross."Krystal told him. "Ahh yeah.......I remember Minho was really obsessed with Krystal when we were young."a girl's voice said. It was neither Jessica, Tiffany, Krystal and Sulli.
 
Then the voice came from Victoria who was just sitting on the bed watching them. Nichkhun directly hugged Victoria out of nowhere. Now everyone really really was watching Nichkhun. Nichkhun was embarassed, then he let go of the hug. Everyone was surprised with what happened.
 
Victoria also blushed, then Sulli gave her the basket of fruits. "Umma, here durian your fave." "Thanks Sull."  Then they continued watching the album, then they saw a picture of 2 girls. "Who's this?"Taemin asked. "They are Amber and Luna. They're pretty right?" "Yeah...are they the person you meant who danced with you before." "Yes Taemin they are."Victoria answered.
 
Then they turned to another page, they saw a beautiful girl beside Victoria they were really close. "Who is the girl beside Victoria?"Nichkhun asked. "Oh this girl...."Sulli cut herself off, since she now Victoria will be a little hurt. Victoria smiled but only a small smile. "It's my sister."Victoria answered. 
 
"I never knew Victoria had a sister."Nichkhun told them. "Well that's because.....no never mind."Victoria said. She cannot tell them that her sister was lost that time, but she knows her sister was still here. For some reasons she is very near to Victoria yet they are not that close anymore. Then after that they were gonna go home.
 
"Bye Victoria"Jessica told her, so did the others. "Okay then goodbye, see you tomorrow."Victoria told them. "I will definitely go to school tomorrow, or else my grade will drop."she told herself. Then after that she went upstairs and studied all night long. After studying all the subjects, she slept, she was very tired. 
 
The next morning after class, Jessica invited Victoria to a movie. Then Victoria accepted the invitation, since she likes movies except scary ones. But Jessica told her that it's not a scary movie, 'cause she won't definitely come if it is. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Jessica, I love you."
-Secret Person