Hidden Self - Chapter 4

Hidden Self

"Well...."Victoria said, and was thinking if she should be his partner or not. "Well..."Nichkhun followed, eager about her answer. "Well...sure, only if you promise me something."Victoria said, she really needs something to be taken care of. "What kind of promise? Don't tell me a promise of bullying someone?"Nichkhun said worrying what will she let him promise.

"No, is that what you think about me? O-K my answer to your request is N-O!"Victoria said being mad. Is that what he thought of me all the time, I don't bully people you know, is just that I answer back to them whenever they say something bad to me, she thought.
"Just Kidding.....Just Kidding. So what can that promise be?" Nichkhun said. I didn't mean to, I was just kidding, she really is low tempered just like what the others said.

"No need for it, It's not like you'll care."Victoria said. She said it real mean but inside she is a little hurt with what he said, especially the bullying part. "Give me one chance. This will be my last school year here and I wanna be close to you. For the last one year we weren't that close."he said. Victoria was sad, Her mind was full of thoughts like, what he's last school year?, I can't even tell him something important, How can this be?, I'm gonna miss him, should I give him a chance?, maybe I should.

"Ok then tomorrow, when it starts." Victoria said in a little cold voice,so he won't recognize she is sad, giving him a chance, and this could be a chance for her so that they could be a little close. "What?"Nichkhun said, why does it have to be at that time?, Don't tell me she's walking away and ditch me there, he thought. "No Complaints?"Victoria said, in a cold tone....again. "No complaints." he answered, but thinking what would happen.

In Nichkhun's house same day, he was thinking what would he wear. So he called Sulli and asked her to ask Victoria what color of gown will she wear. In Victoria's house she was picking gowns, she actually has a lot of gowns, It was all from her mother. Then she decided to pick a Black Gown, it was a really beautiful gown, with a pair of black sandals, she thought it will fit her because of her skin and she liked dark colors. Then a call from Sulli came and she asked her what would she wear then she told her. 

Back In Nichkhun's house, Sulli called him and told him what she would wear. Then he told Sulli, "Do you think she would look good in black??" "Yeah she would." "Is it because of her mean image in school."he teased."No she really would look good in it, not for that reason. Stop teasing Victoria-unnie okay?"Then Sulli hung up the phone. Okay, okay Nichkhun thought. The he also wanted to wear black so he did pick black.

It was the day of the prom, Victoria woke up early just to prepare everything. She then took a bath, and she was supposed eat since her mother called her for breakfast, but she went outside jogging. But before jogging she strectched herself up like splits and more things. Then a voice from behind said "You are really flexible. Jogging?". She knew who the voice from behind came from, she knew it was from Nichkhun. She didn't mind him then she ran, like running away from him. 

When she was already far she whispered to herself "Good thing he only saw my back, and I'm pretty thankful he didn't see me, 'cause I don't wear glasses when jogging." Then she jugged fpr 30 minutes, but she didn't know Nichkhun was following her. Then Nichkhun was on her front. "Wow you're really beautiful."he said. Then I said, "Thank You! But I need to go." Then I went home, for him to stop following me.

"It's a good thing he didn't follow me home. Anyways I need to change my clothes it's wet and I need to eat breakfast too. I don't wanna be sick. That will worry my family." Victoria greeted her mom and dad first and she went upstairs changed her clothes. After changing her clothes she went down and she prepared food for herself. But before preparing she asked her parents if they ate already. 

"Oh, sweetie. Thank you for always taking care of us. We finished eating. So please help yourself."her mom said. "Okay, thanks ma."Victoria said. She really loves her family and she always takes care of them. She ate it was really delicious! Especially the samgyupsal that her mother cooked for her. She loves Samgyupsal so much, especially her mother's so she can't stop eating.

After eating she watched TV she loved watching korean dramas and variety shows actually she's addicted to it. After watching she slept. She dreamed about the past. If you think it was beautiful it was not! It was a nightmare of her life. And It's one of the reason why she...you know what. When she woke up. ONLY TEN MINUTES LEFT FOR THE PROM TO START!!!

So she directly took a bath, she shampooed her hair, soaps her body, and brushes her teeth. She finished taking a bath after 5 minutes. Now she has to hurry. She directly put on her black gown and her black sandals and......also her glasses. She didn't put any make-up then she went down the living room. Her mother saw her like that so she put on make-up on her. Even though Victoria didn't like the idea her mother forced her. But she said to put it on lightly and fast.

Nichkhun was waiting for her he said to himself "What if she will just ditch me in here? And she even told me that she will tell me her answer today? Can the answer be no 'cause she is not here? ughh what to do." When Nichkhun was talking to himself Taemin went to Nichkhun and told him, "Hyung...What's wrong with you? Are you crazy or something?" Without looking he knew who it was. It was his younger brother Taemin. "Taemin-ahh how can you call your brother crazy?"he said, convincing Taemin not to call him crazy. "But hyung your talking to yourself."he said. "Why is it not allowed to talk to yourself?". 

Taemin just walked towards Sulli his date for today. "Who knew my brother can just date the queenka like that? Well the answer is.....They are childhood friends. And my brother actually likes Sulli." he murmured to himself he was getting bored. He just keeps on talking to himself.

Victoria make-up was finished. "Now you really look like a goddess, Victoria." her mother said. I should be going now. "Victoria-unnie I'll take you there."Krystal said. Jessica and Krystal was there outside with their car. Their father was driving. Their father is a kind man actually but he has cold daughters. "Are you sure?" she asked. Then the Jung sister's father nodded. "Thank you." Victoria said in delight and she did a 90 degree bow. She then went inside the car. 

Minho came near Nichkhun who was murmuring with himself. He told Nichkhun "My date isn't here yet." "Neither is mines." "Did you ask Victoria out?" "Yes, but she said she will give me the answer today." "It must be hard." "Yup. How about you? With Krystal?" "Same...she'll tell me the answer today." "It must be hard for us.." "God how can yo do this to us?"They chorused.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What will happen during the prom?"
-Author