Chapter 2

The Secret Circle

Even with Tiffany screaming at his face and protesting about her love for luhan, all he could see was Seohyun and how she was enjoying every moment watching him and Tiffany squabble. Changmin then stood up and told Yunho he had to go somewhere before leaving the room. Tiffany looked at him quizzically as he had never went down without a fight and there he was, letting her win without putting a hard fight. What Tiffany didn’t know was that Changmin had a plan up his sleeve that involved a certain chinese baby faced boy.

“Luhan, do you know Tiffany?” Changmin said when he finally found the younger one in one of the many practice rooms SM had.

“Yes hyung, I know her. She’s from Girls Generation right? She’s pretty,” Luhan said, mumbling the last part to himself but Changmin heard what he said and smirked.

“Oh, so how would you feel if I set you up with her? Changmin said while looking at his dongsaeng with a smirk. The latter looked at him blankly with flushed cheeks.

“Y-yeh hyung? What did you just say?” Luhan said in a shaky voice. He couldn’t believe what he heard. Him and Tiffany, together, thats a bit weird.

“Aish, when I follow Yunho hyung for their next meeting, I’ll call you okay,” Changmin said and ruffled Luhan’s hair while Luhan looked at him with wide eyes, not believing his ears.

Changmin exited the room with a smirk on his face. ‘Hwang Mi Young ,you should thank me,’ he thought. He then went to his practice room that he shared with Yunho and saw his hyung there, practicing a dance that he had never seen before. Yunho stopped dancing and sat down on the wooden floor, catching his breath.

“Yah, where did you go? Why did you suddenly leave the room, now Tiffany thinks that you gave up and she’s having her celebratory dance right now. I'm disappointed in you, dongsaeng ah. Since when did you give up so easily,” Yunho said, shaking his head.

“Who said I gave up, hyung. In fact, I think I won this time. I just told Luhan that Tiffany might have a little crush on him and now the boy is been blushing like a tomato,” Changmin said with a grin.

“Yah, Shim Changmin, isn’t that a little low! How could you expose Tiffany like that? The two of you might bicker everyday but remember, she is one of the few that didn't leave after they found out about your bad personality,” Yunho scolded him.

“Chill, Jung Yunho, chill. I know, I know. I’m just trying to help Mi young out. I know that she genuinely likes him and the feelings are mutual. So next time you decide to crash the girls, tell me beforehand so that I can invite that dongsaeng of mine and finally hyung, finally, Tiffany Hwang Mi Young would be an attached woman.” Changmin said while grinning like an idiot.

“Dude, you’re crazy,” Yunho said, but he was smiling.

He knew that after so many years of being a single lady, Tiffany needed a man next to her. She might act tough on the outside, but they all knew that she was as fragile as glass on the inside. Maybe, just maybe, Luhan could protect her.