Chapter 1

The Secret Circle

The girls were sitting in one of the practice rooms for their usual meet up session. Consisting of world star BoA, SNSD’s eye smile Tiffany, resident sleepyhead Jessica, demure princess Seohyun as well as F(x)’’s maknae Krystal, they were a close-knit group of friends. Being very close since their trainee days, the five of them hung out every time they had a chance to, which was not very often since they were all busy with their schedules as idols.

“Have you guys watched the teasers for our new boy group EXO?” Krystal asked all her unnies.

The other four shook their heads, telling the maknae that they had not watched it yet.

“Aish, you guys are boring, wait, let me show you all 23 teasers and you tell me if we have talent in this company or not.” Krystal said while switching on her macbook and went to youtube to search for all the teasers.

“The guy in the first teaser is good at dancing, he’s Jongin right? I always see him dancing with Eunhyuk oppa,” Tiffany commented while looking at Krystal. She noticed that when she mentioned Jongin’s name, Krystal’s face scrunched up in disgust.

“Yup he is, and he’s very annoying. He thinks he’s all that just because he can dance well and get all the female trainees to swoon over him just with his wink. He thinks he’s some big shot just because he’s debuting soon as the face of EXO. Urgh, he also named himself Kai, what kind of name is that unnie,” Krystal exclaimed making her unnies laughed at her because of her cuteness.

The first teaser ended and Krystal started playing the second teaser. She saw Tiffany sat up and gaze intently at one particular EXO member and she smiled. She knew Tiffany would like Luhan, he was a dancer and he had an adorable baby face. The teaser ended and Krystal looked at Tiffany, giving her a knowing look. She knew that her Tiffany unnie would ask her about Luhan.

“Tiffany unnie, I know you so well that you don’t even have to ask me and I’ll tell you. That is Luhan oppa, or to you, Luhan dongsaeng. He’s in EXO-M, being one of the pure chinese members in the group. He’s the second oldest in EXO and he’s closest to Sehun oppa, as they started training around the same time.” Krystal told Tiffany.

Suddenly, the door opened, showing Yunho and Changmin. They walked into the room and Yunho took his seat next to BoA, who took his hand while Changmin sat next to Seohyun and gave her a tiny smile.

“So, what is this I hear, about Tiffany liking Luhan?” Changmin said while smirking.

“Its not that Min, urgh, and how would you know unless you and Yunho oppa have been standing at the door for a looooooooong time,” Tiffany said as she rolled her eyes. She knew that Changmin was close to Luhan and with Changmin’s big mouth, her little secret with her girls might just be exposed.

Seohyun just shook her head and smiled as she saw Changmin and Tiffany squabbling. She looked at Krystal and saw that she was awkwardly looking at her computer since she wasn’t very close to any of the DBSK members even though her favourite BoA unnie was dating Yunho. Jessica was sleeping and could not care less about what was happening. Seohyun then looked at BoA and Yunho and noticed that they were whispering to each other and that her unnie kept smiling while looking at Yunho oppa. She thought it was sweet that they were seeing each other and wondered who her own prince charming was. Her eyes landed on Changmin. Realising what she had did, she shook her head and grabbed the cup of coffee on the table, gulping down everything. What was she thinking?!