Chapter 3

The Secret Circle

Just as promised, Luhan was there for the first time with the girls. He was dragged by his two hyungs, and now here he was, sitting in their room, awkwardly looking at Tiffany while she talked to Krystal about the new fashion line from Forever 21. He looked at Changmin to find his hyung staring at Seohyun. He smirked, knowing exactly what was going on. He might be awkward and quiet, but he caught on pretty quickly. Suddenly, he heard a melodic voice speaking to him.

“Luhan-sshi, what are you doing here?” Tiffany asked, after much persuasion from Krystal.

“Ummm, I was dragged here by Changmin and Yunho hyung, but now they’re not even talking to me. I guess they don’t care about me anymore,” Luhan said, all the while faking tears.

Tiffany looked at him and laughed, she never thought that Luhan can be playful but she guessed she was wrong. Even before she could reply him, she heard the snarky voice of her bestfriend.

“Yah Luhan, how dare you say that! I brought you here to set you up with Tiffany and here you are, speaking badly of me. How could you!” Changmin exclaimed.

Luhan and Tiffany blushed, looking away. Changmin looked at them and smirked, knowing that he hit a spot. While the two were smiling at each other and blushing hard, Changmin had s his arms next to Tiffany and took her phone away, without the latter knowing. Seohyun saw everything, and frowned. What was Changmin thinking? Before she could confront him, the door of the room banged opened, only to show a panting Jongin.

“Luhan hyung, there you are! Sehun is looking for you! You were supposed to go get bubble tea with him, remember? He’s angry that you stood him up!”

The baby faced boy let out a gasp, his eyes growing wide. Due to his nervousness of meeting Tiffany, he had forgotten about his daily bubble tea trip with Sehun. Tiffany chuckled at his forgetfulness as well as his shocked expression which was utterly adorable.

Krystal, on the other hand, was not happy that they had an intruder. Why did Jongin have to come and not just let Sehun come himself? She had never liked the boy, and his rude interruption of their private gathering only frustrated her more.
“Yah, Kim Jongin! Why did you barge in like that? You could have knocked, you know. Or do you not even have basic manners like that?” Krystal said, giving Jongin a dirty glare. “And Sehun could have come himself right? You didn’t have to come for him,” she added, scoffing.

Jongin gulped. Krystal was right, he didn’t have to come. Sehun could have come himself, but Jongin had insisted on coming. But he didn’t want Krystal to know that his only reason for doing that was to see her. Jongin had had a small crush on her for a long time, but Krystal just seemed to get annoyed at everything he did.

Trying not to show his nervousness, he walked over to her, throwing an arm around her shoulders.

“Why can’t I come? I knew you would be annoyed at seeing me so I wanted to come. Any problem with that, Jung Soojung?” He smirked, emphasizing each syllable of her name.

“Get your dirty arm off me, Kim Jongin!” Krystal shouted, shrugging his arm off her shoulder. “Why can’t you just leave me alone, and stop annoying me all the time?”

“You love me, stop denying it”, he said, giving her another smirk. “Come on, Luhan hyung, practice will start soon, let’s go!” He dragged Luhan to the door, before stopping and turning around to face Krystal. “Bye Soojung,” he gave her a wink, and they both left.

“Argh, he is so annoying! Didn’t you see how cocky he was, guys?” Krystal said angrily. The others just laughed at her. The maknae was always annoyed by Jongin, but today, he really hit a spot. BoA knew that Jongin had a secret crush on their little princess, she had overheard him telling his secret to Kyungsoo.

“Aigoo princess ah, maybe he just wants your attention, thats all,” BoA said while grinning.

Yunho had caught on with what his girlfriend was trying to do, judging by the fact that she had told him a week ago about what she had overheard. He thought that it was finally time someone tamed the little princess as she had been misbehaving for quite a while.

“Yeah, BoA is right princess ah, maybe he just wants your attention because he likes you,” Yunho said while wiggling his eyebrows. The others laughed as all of them knew about Jongin’s secret crush, it was getting too obvious lately. It seemed like the only person oblivious to it was Krystal, the target herself.

“Yah, dongsaeng ah, maybe you should just give him a chance,” Jessica said. Everyone jumped in shock, not knowing that the ice princess had woken up from her deep slumber.

“Unnie, you’re weird,” Krystal said and walked out of the room.


“Aigoo, our princess is really weird,” Changmin said, chuckling as he walked out of the room to go for practice.