Kiss the pain away..?

When love goes wrong...

     As soon as Teen Top, Aeri and Yoora stepped off of the lift and into the last floor of the apartment complex. The sight in front of them was unusual because usually, there would be a hallway connecting an apartment to the other apartments. But in front of them was what looked like a foyer and a single door. Yoora opened the lock on her door and invited Aeri and the rest of Teen Top in.

 

“Koo omma~ I’m home! And I’ve brought friends,” she called out to her nanny, her only caretaker since she was a little girl.

 

“Oh, welcome home, dear~” Koo omma hugged Yoora and Aeri.

 

“And who are these fine gentlemen?” Koo omma examined them one by one.

 

“Oh, dear! What happened to all of you?” Koo omma gasped once she noticed the bruise and the scratches on their body.

 

“We were attacked, Koo omma, Some punk kids beat us up. Thank goodness for my brother and his friends,” explained Aeri, comfortable with the nickname that Yoora also called her with.

 

“Then, by all means! Come on in. I cooked some dinner already and I’m sure the bandages and antiseptic are still in the emergency cabinets. Let me take a look at all those cuts and bruises later,” Koo omma voiced out her concern and disappeared behind the counter to find the things needed.

 

     Changjo looked weirdly at Aeri.

 

“Koo omma is Yoora’s nanny. She was the doctor in the army before coming to be her nanny. So, she could definitely help,” Aeri explained.

 

“Ahhh~ So comfortable. My knuckles hurt from all the -beating,” Chunji boasted, straightening his legs after sitting down on the couch. Ricky scoffed and give him an annoyed expression. Chunji mockingly laughed at Ricky.

 

“Alright, here is the first aid kit. I think nothing else is needed, right? For cuts, just clean it with the antiseptic and put bandages or band aids on it. I’ll be right back with dinner,” Koo omma chimed in, delighted to have guests over. Yoora didn’t usually bring anybody over to her home as she didn’t want anybody asking her about the whereabouts of her parents.

 

     Yoora handed some band aids for her bestfriend.

 

“Yoora ah, I’m all good,” Aeri refused the band aids.

 

“These aren’t for you. Your brother’s knuckles are bleeding,” Yoora whispered softly and winked at Aeri. Niel grabbed a handful of band aids and flashed them in CAP’s face, purposefully annoying him.

 

     Ricky wasn’t hurt. At least, if he was, it wasn’t visible as he usually uses his legs in fights rather than his hands.

 

“I may not be good in fights but at least I could try and tend to wounds,” Yoora spoke as she leaned in towards Chunji’s bleeding hand.

 

“I was just kidding. I’m alright,” Chunji pulled his bleeding knuckles away. Yoora gripped Chunji’s wrist and pulled it in front of her. Chunji let out a yelp that he quickly muffled with his other hand.

 

“Sure. Of course, you are ‘alright’,” Yoora replied sarcastically.

 

“I saw you sprained your wrist just now when you fell,” Yoora stated while bandaging his wrist.

 

“Busted,” Ricky mocked Chunji, followed by yelping noises that could belong to a wounded dog.

 

“Aish those kids, Sounded so much like a cat and a dog fighting,” Changjo sighed, again having doubts as to who were the younger members in Teen Top since sometimes, it would seem like he was much older than he really was.

 

    Changjo felt a soft brush of something on his knuckles.

 

“You’re bleeding all over Yoora’s white carpet, oppa,” Aeri pointed out, chuckling.

 

“Uh-oh. I’m so sorry, Yoora ah~!” Yoora glanced at Changjo and shook her head.

 

“It’s okay, that’s an old carpet anyways.”

 

     Aeri stared at Changjo’s knuckles and decided to just go for it.

 

Okay. This is it, Aeri. Man up and just grab his hand and put band aids on it.

 

     Aeri cleaned the cuts on Changjo’s knuckles with the remaining tissue and she looked up, only to see that Changjo was staring at her.

 

Ba-Dump.

 

Oh, dear. Why does he have to be so intense while I’m doing this? I can’t focus!

 

     She lowered her head some more so that she wouldn’t feel so awkward while putting on the band aids on Changjo’s hand. She thought it was weird that Changjo was letting her do it because usually, Changjo would insist on doing it himself as he didn’t want to appear dependant to Aeri.

 

    A few strands of her long hair strayed to the front of her face, blocking her view of Changjo’s knuckle.

 

Ah, .

 

     Aeri awkwardly swung her head to the side a few times to get the strayed strands of hairs out of her face but she was sure that all she achieved was looking like a retarded seal. She heard a chuckle escaping from Changjo.

 

     Changjo’s left hand moved towards her face and his fingers gently brushed the side of her face, sending chills down her spine.

Ba-Dump. BA-DUMPBA-DUMPBA-DUMP.

 

     He tucked the strands of hairs behind her ear and it Aeri looked up instinctively, meeting Changjo’s gaze. Their faces were only inches from each other’s.

 

“Alright, dear! The food is ready on the table! Thank goodness I bought extra ingredients for another soup tomorrow. Now, there’s enough soup for everyone!” Koo omma happily stated, oblivious to what she had just interrupted.

 

     Aeri and Changjo looked away from each other. Changjo was subtle at clearing his throat and calming himself.

 

What the hell just happened, Aeri???

 

     Across to where she was sitting, Yoora, CAP and Chunji was sitting on the couch, smirking at her. Aeri’s cheeks turned a darker red colour. She glared at them but only looked cuter with her red cheeks. They spontaneously suppressed their laughter.

 

Calm down now. It was nothing.. Ignore them. Breath in, breath out. For God’s sake, Aeri! This is not a life and death task. Just finish putting on the band aids!

 

    Aeri turned back to Changjo and put on the last band aid on Changjo’s knuckle. Changjo was pressing his lips together, looking at the ceiling.

 

Was he embarrassed too?

 

“Done,” Aeri breathed out after kissing his knuckles.

 

     Struck by the realization of what she had just done, she looked at Changjo who, in turn, looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“I-i.. I’m sorry. Mum used to do that so.. Force of habit,” Aeri smiled meekly at Changjo who was gradually turning red from the incident.

 

“Changjo ah~ You’re so innocent. Having to get so red from a kiss to your hand. I wonder what will happen if–“ Niel’s mouth was clamped by Changjo’s hand. While the rest of Teen Top and Yoora laughed, Changjo could only let out nervous laughter.

 

    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Annyeong, peeps! Author Yukie reporting :)

So sorry for the late and short update. Me and author Adeulina was away. Some nasty school business. Yikes! 

But no worries, lads and lasses, we're here now! :)

Please excuse us for our short disappearance. 

I'd love to hear from all of you darling readers!

So, comment and subscribe? :D 

We don't bite ;3