A Bunch of Monkeys with colourful, dyed fur~

When love goes wrong...

 

 “Yah~ Aeri! We should leave. The guys are already there at the restaurant.” Changjo spoke, persuading you to hurry up and get on the bike.

 

“But the cat is still meow-ing~” you made puppy eyes at Changjo while giving the cat the last piece of bread. They should be with the rest of the Teen Top by now at the restaurant but a stray cat delayed them.. No, it delayed Aeri.

 

Changjo turned his face away and for a moment you thought he was blushing. You chuckled and quickly brush the thought of. No way Changjo oppa would blush. That hard headed oppa would forbid himself from doing so.

 

“Okayy~! I'm done! Oppa, Let's go” you beamed and jumped on his motorbike, making him lose his own balance.

 

“Yah~ That was dangerous!” Changjo managed to stabilize himself and the motorbike.

 

“I knew you would manage to make it safe for me. You would protect me, oppa, right?” you asked playfully and got a glimpse of his face reddening for a response. You laughed at his cute reaction.

 

“You can be cute too, oppa~”

 

“Yah. Yah~ Stop it or you'll pay for lunch yourself!” He masked his flustered self with anger but failing at it which earned a laugh from you.

 

Chunji's POV

 

Girls... Girls EVERYWHERE.. I smiled at the girls walking by on my right.

 

“And you, sir?” the waiter interupted me. The guy with a buff body and a handsome face raised his pen again to take order.

 

“I'll take this,” I pointed to one of the meal on the menu, distracted by another girl entering the restaurant. I winked at her. She looked back at me, cheeks a bit red -I'm not sure if it's from the weather or....me- and averted her eyes.

 

The waiter repeated something that sounded like our order. Well, of course. What was I thinking? That he was repeating his grandmother's grocery list? I mentally face-palmed myself.
 

“There they are!” Niel waved at a couple entering the restaurant. Ahh, it's our cute Aeri.

 

She smiled at us and waved back, walking towards us.

 

“Have you guys ordered?” Changjo asked casually.

 

“Yupp, we have. Let me call the waiter for you,” CAP gestured the nearest waiter. The waiter from earlier. He seemed to not be able to take his eyes of Aeri. I squinted my eyes, somehow, feeling protective.

 

 

 

 

Aeri's POV.

 

Omo.... I'm pratically, mentally fanning myself.
 

“Miss, what would you like to have?” the waiter asked, charming as ever. Your eyes must have had the mind of its own because the next thing you know were that you were cheking his body. You read his nametag.

 

“Hoya~”

 

“Mwoh?” CAP looked at you, eyes as wide as he could manage. You noticed that the others are also looking at you. Hoya smiled, slightly blushing.

 

“Did I say that out loud??” You asked, feeling the situation finally dawning on you.

 

“No, we can read minds,” Niel joked sarcastically and laughed pon seeing your frown.

 

“She'll take the same thing as I took,” Changjo replied to the waiter, subliminally ushering him away.

 

“Well, that was interesting. You would like him for lunch, Aeri ah? Would you like him for dinner too?” Chunji teased you with a wide grin on his face. You blushed in a darker shade of red.

 

“I didn't know you were so grown up,” CAP decided to join in, laughing. Their laughter filled the whole restaurant but Changjo didn't join. Is it just me or is he angry? You bit your bottom lip, looking at Changjo.

 

“Yah, stop it. You're disturbing the rest of the customers..including me,” Changjo whined.

 

“I don't think we are the one disturbing your thoughts,” Chunji gestured you who were currently sitting on his side.

 

Feeling the embarrassment increasing, you ran your eyes around the restaurant when a familiar figure caught your eyes.

 

“Yoora! Yah, Yoora!” You called out.

 

Yoora's POV.

 

I thought I heard my name. I glanced around the restaurant again when a familiar face was smiling at me.

 

“Aeri ah~!” I smiled back and on a quick pace, walked towards her table. But now that i'm closer, I could see that she was not alone. There were probably another five guys around her other than her oppa, Changjo. Ahh, it's the rest of the Teen Top, I guess. Ok, maybe walking here is not a good idea. Maybe I should just wave..and smile..

 

“You're alone?” Aeri asked. I nodded.

 

“Then by no means, should you leave your friend here, seeing that she's all alone, right, Aeri ah?” One of the guy spoke up. I looked at his direction only to realised that he was the guy that was winking before. I buried my lower face in my oversized woolen scarf around my neck. Pokerface, Yoora. Pokerface.

 

The other members raised an eyebrow at him. Aeri invited me to join them. I was reluctant at first, I mean, I don't want to disturb some kind of besties meeting among them or anything but I am Aeri's bestfriend too. I sat down beside her.

 

“So, you're Aeri's bestfriend, right? Call me Ricky!” Ricky beamed, smiling so bright, it could blinded me for a moment. I smiled back.

 

“I'm Yoora. Lee Yoora,” I smiled back.

 

“I'm Lee Chanhee but call me Chunji,” the guy earlier introduced himself. He smiled and there was a hint of playfull-ness behind that handsome smile.

 

“Yahh~ hyung, not our dear Aeri's bestfriend too?” Changjo inquired jokingly, finally loosing himself up after what happened before.

 

“Well, you know how he is,” CAP smirked at Chunji but he ignored it. Aeri laughed.

 

The ice breaking session ended as soon as our lunch arrived at the table. Well, I wouldn't ever imagine that I would actually eat on the same table with the rest of the Teen Top. They were completely okay! Friendly and outgoing. I guess the rumours I heard about them being damn scary are not true afterall.

 

Author's POV.

 

They paid no heed of the time. Everyone was enjoying each others' company. By the time they decided to go and hang out for a while in the park instead, it was almost 6 pm already.

 

They were paying for their meals when Hoya asked to speak to you for a moment. Aeri and Hoya got separated from the group. Changjo glanced -well, it's more like glaring really- at them.

 

Out of the rest of the group's earshot, he asked for your number, rubbing his neck a couple of time, his nervousness was obvious. You giggled.

 

Aeri came back, joining the group. She was clearly delighted.

 

“Yah yahh~ I see you got one on your hook,” Yoora wink playfully at you.

 

“Ani~ He just wanted to be friends,” you stated, poking out your tongue.

 

“I am so proud of you my dongsaengie~” Chunji sang, faking a tear in his eyes.

 

“Yah, ahjushi, hurry up and pay will you?” L.Joe mockingly 'scold' him.

 

“Ahh~ You're no fun,” Chunji pouted and his pout turned into a grin.

 

“Then.. I shall tease you instead, my other half!” He turned to Ricky. Playfully ruffling his hair.

 

“Yahh~ What have I done to deserve this?” Ricky reached for Chunji's hand to try and stop him from messing up his hair. Their laughter once again filled the restaurant. The elder who was working at the cashier just shook her head and smiled at the group in front of her.

 

“Ah~ fresh air!” Niel stretched out as soon as they were walking outside.

 

“It's not like you were inhaling farts in the restaurant just now,” You laughed.

 

They were in their own world but a voice interupted them, jolting them back to reality.

 

“You couldn't and shouldn't pass. You youngsters should know well not to use this road.” A man with a buff body, presumeably around his twenties, spoke aloud with a hint of a threat. His hair was dyed bright red.

 

“It's the closest route and which claimed this road in the first place?” L.Joe answered back, his eyes were still glued to his cars' magazine. L.Joe and the other knew all too well of this situation. Deep in their guts, they sensed threat and danger.

 

“Tch. So, you don't know your place, huh, bastards?” he smirked as another two guy appeared from their sides.

 

“We don't want any trouble,” CAP stepped out, putting a hand in front of the man's chest, asking him to stop.

 

“Too late, small-eyed,” the guy on their right mocked CAP, smirking.

 

“Now, why would you insult yourself?” Changjo turned to the guy just now who had small eyes.

 

“Whooa, dude. Epic fail!” Niel laughed.

 

“You won't be laughing once we finished it of with you,” the red-haired guy pushed CAP's shoulder roughly. Another two punk appeared from behind. The sun was setting now and there was not much people using that road at the moment. In fact, it was pratically deserted.

 

Yoora reached for your arm and stepped closer towards you. The rest of Teen Top formed a circle, facing the punks. You could hear Yoora cursing under her breath.

 

“Ouh, lookie lookie, boss~ They bringin' these hoes home~ Probably for some fun group time,” a greeh-haired guy sang.L.Joe raised his head from his magazine.

 

“Pardon?” L.Joe raised an eyebrow before continuing “What was it?”

 

“Could we have 'em hoes after you're done with them?”

 

The red-haired laughter was interupted by a punch from Changjo.

 

“I'm sorry, your words weren't clear, so, I thought you need some help with your mouth,” Changjo smirked. The punks were obviously shocked by this.

 

“You should know better than to ambush a group of guys, shouldn't you? Unless, of course, we are labeled as lame enough to not be able to protect ourselves and each other,” CAP smirked, then, he continued “Well, lucky for you, we could prove you wrong on that,”

 

CAP punched his stomach and that was when it all started. There were punches from all direction. Yoora managed to dodged each and every one since she doesn't really know any martial art while Aeri was busy with her own counter attacks on the punk infront of her. Yoora frowned as she realised that the number of punks was getting larger. Each of them with a baseball bat and all.

 

There were punks, lying on the ground. Their energy was punched out of them, literally. CAP smirked.

 

“Not bad, for a bunch of circus of monkeys,” Changjo laughed, still looking cool while headlocking a punk.

 

“Ouh, damn,” Yoora cursed, seeing quiet a bunch of punks appearing from the shadows of the building. Everybody was busy with their share of punks to beat while Yoora was dodging each one that charged at her.

 

Yoora turned around as she felt a pair of arms around her waist. She stared wide eyes and her scream was muffled by the punk's hand. She kicked around, protesting. The punk smirked at her as he kicked her legs, earning a muffled yelp from her. He took her away from the scene.

 

Chunji pulled the punk's hand and engaged him in a judo move, immobilizing him. He then, punched the poor bastard's guts that he fainted from the pain. Chunji wiped her forehead and was about to attack another punk when something at the corner of his eyes caught his attention.

 

Another punk took this opportunity to attack him but Chunji swiftly moved his fist to the side of the punk's face instead.

 

“Yoora!” Chunji called out.

 

Aeri glanced around despite being busy with the punk in front of her.

 

“. I couldn't find her!” She exclaimed. Chunji ran off in the direction of the punk with Yoora.

 

“What the with this endless stream of punks anyway??!” CAP voiced out, a bit out of breath.

 

“Consider this an exercise, hyung,” Changjo smirked while finishing off his current punk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

. Why the hell wouldn't my legs move?? Yoora threw around wild punches to no avail. This guy is too strong.

 

The punk threw her on the ground. She gritted her teeth at the pain felt all over her legs.

 

“Aww, you couldn't move your legs? It's okay. Make it easier for me~” the punk sang a bit before crouching down on her and roughly grabbing her coat, tearing it open. Yoora pushed him with her hands but he held it over her head while running his free hand all over Yoora's shoulder.

 

“GET THE OFF, YOU FILTHY BASTARD!” she yelled, making as much noise as she could.

 

“Hush, hush, my dear. Nobody would hear you here and you wouldn't want to waste your energy on that while you could use it on me, would you?” the punk smirked while leaning closer on her neck. Yoora spat on him, earning a chuckle as he it off.

 

Yoora gagged, feeling sick in her stomach.

 

A kick hit the punk so hard that he fell to the side. He stood and faced his attacker.

 

“Not so gentleman on the young lady now, are you?” Chunji punched him till he fell on the ground. The punk was spitting out blood but somehow, Chunji showed no sign of stopping. The punk lied motionless and Chunji stopped before he beat the life out of the bastard, not that he have any problem with that. He turned to Yoora.

 

“Now is a pretty good time to consider taking martial art lessons,” he pulled her coat over her bare shoulders.

 

“Tch. How smooth,” she uttered, sarcasm intended. Chunji chuckled.

 

“Can you stand?” He helped her up, putting her arm around his shoulder. Yoora nodded, limping along.

 

The rest of Teen Top and you met them halfway out of the alley.

 

“Omo, Yoora~ What happened?” you quickly checked up on Yoora's legs.

 

“Bastard tried to immobilize me,” Yoora rolled her eyes.

 

“Which bastard?” Ricky raised his brow teasingly at Chunji, walking along with the rest of them, getting the hell out of here.

 

“Pfft. Hardly a time for that, don't you think, Ricky? Anyway, what do we do now?”

 

“Well, let's just get Yoora to the hospital.” L.Joe answered thoughtfully.

 

“Ani~! No, no. I hate hospitals. I could take care of this myself,” Yoora rejected the idea.

 

“Yoora ah~ Are you sure?” you held her arm.

 

“Yeah, yeah~ My nanny could take care of this just fine. Do any of you need the hospital?”

 

Niel wiped the blood of the side of his lips. “Nahh~ we're okayy”

 

You looked at each of them who each have a couple of cuts seeing they were pratically horded with armed punks.

 

“We can't go home like this oppa~ Mum would kill us,” you wiped Changjo's cut on his cheek with a tissue.

 

“My apartment is nearby, You can all patch up there,” suggested Yoora.

 

“Well, let's go.”

 

Annyeong, readers! This is the first chapter that I wrote for this story! Enjoy!

DO subscribe and comment! 

~Author Yukie~ reporting out! ;D