Extra Brothers

When love goes wrong...

"Yah, Changjo-ah!" Neil shouted while waving his hand towards you and Changjo.

"Ugh, these guys" Changjo said and turned around to roll his eyes without the boys noticing. The boys made their way to you and Changjo, literally skipping except CAP and L.Joe who were walking coolly behind them.

"Annyeong, Aeri-ah!" Niel beamed.

"Aeri!" Ricky greeted you by showing his cute smile. You chuckled.

"Hey baby girl" Chunji flashed you his most famous greasy smile. He moved forward and hugged you with one arm. Changjo cleared his throat as he pulled you from Chunji's grasp. "Yah hyung, she's my sister. Behave." He glared to Chunji and pulled you to stand beside him. 

"What's wrong if I hugged her? There's no harm right?" Chunji stated as he raised he's eyebrows, trying to look innocent.

"Tsk, like I don't know you, Lee Chanhee, the biggest and greasiest crocodile in South Korea" Changjo smirked and leaned forward, just to make Chunji annoyed. Chunji was about to reply back but stopped immediately because CAP was approaching you and the others. 

You flinched a bit as Chunji's eyes met yours and he winked to you. You smiled awkwardly and faked a laugh before changing your gaze to anywhere and everywhere but him. 

"Hey Aeri." CAP said, coolly and waved to you before grabbed Changjo's hand and bumped their shoulders. You smiled back.

Then you glanced towards a guy who still hasn't greeted you yet. L.Joe smiled to you and mouthed 'Hye Aeri'. You grinned widely back and waved to him. You admitted that he looked so handsome with his perfect smile. You wouldn't be so shock if he has a fan club.

"Changjo-ah, let's go there!" Ricky hollered as he dragged Changjo to the store that sells various of videos games. Chunji and Niel skipped while linking their arms, followed by Ricky and Changjo to the store. You chuckled and glanced to CAP and L.Joe who were laughing and shook their heads due to the boys' childishness. Well except for your brother. "Let's follow those monkeys" CAP said and put his arms on yours and L.Joe's shoulder.

The bell jingled as you pushed the wooden door with half glass window inward and stepped into the store. L.Joe came in after you and followed by CAP. Your mouth gaped a little as you saw thousands of videos games, arranged neatly on racks like the one you saw in library. The video games were divided in various categories, from car race to Barbie video games. You didn't get excited like the others since you have no interest in video games.

You were walking between the racks as suddenly Niel called you out behind rack. "Aeri-ah!" You could see his face through the hole between the video games and raised your eyebrows. "What?" You asked. Niel motioned his hand, asking for you to come over. You walked towards him and raised your eyebrows, again. "What is it?" 

"Which one do you think is the most interesting?" He asked you, excitedly while you turned your head to face him. You stared at him for a while before bursting into a laughter.

"Hahahahaha oppa, seriously? Like seriously? You're asking me about video games? HAHAHAHAHA OPPA YOU'RE SO FUNNY!" You laughed out loud and slapped his arm repeatedly as he remained motionless, trying to absorb what you had actually said.

He blinked a few times before blurted out loud. "Yah yah yah, what's wrong if I asked you?" He questioned as his wided eyes never left you who were crouching and holding your cramped stomach because you were laughing too much.You stopped laughing and got up from your crouching position while inhaling deeply before put your palms on Niel's shoulder.

"Oppa, you know me since I was ten right?" He nodded.

"You know that I don't like to play video games right?" He nodded again, slowly. 

"Okay okay I know what you mean, stop mocking me." Niel finally reacted and removed your hands from his shoulder and turned around, facing the rack again while pouted. 

"Aigoo oppa, I think I can tie up your pouty lips into a ribbon." You chuckled.

"You know what, you're not suitable to be sulky. You looked like a duck." You more, making him glared to you.

"Haha okay, mianhae." You smiled at him genuinely.

"Yah Ahn Daniel, I've been looking for you. And why are you looking at her like that?" CAP suddenly appeared behind you with a few video games in his hand. He eyed Niel, then you, and repeated the action. You were grinning as Niel continued searching the most interesting soccer video game with a serious expression, completely ignoring CAP's presence. 

CAP stopped his gaze at you. "Did something happen?" He mouthed. You shrugged and leaned back against the rack with a grin on your face. CAP immediately understood the meaning behind your stupid smile and patted Niel's shoulder. 

"Yah, choose yours quickly. It's on Changjo. And don't be such a sulky puss." He said before flashing a smile and winked at you. You just chuckled and followed CAP who walked away to detach Ricky and Chunji who were bickering endlessly.

"Yah, you're already seventeen and why are you playing a Mickey Mouse game?" Chunji scolded Ricky while smacking behind Ricky's head. 

"Hyung! It hurts!" Ricky scowled while rubbing the back of his head. "What's wrong if I play Mickey Mouse game? That's none of your business!" He said with an arrogant tone and turned around to choose another video game.

"No wonder people call you cutie boy." Chunji snickered and eyed Ricky from head to toe. Ricky turned around again and glared to Chunji who was smiling evilly.

"Tsk hyung, why don't you go and find another version on Winx Club game?" Ricky smirked as Chunji's expression changed 180 degree, from an evil face to a horrified face. He quickly covered Ricky's mouth, who was still trying to say something but ended up inaudably mumbling some weird things.

"Why don't you try to say that again." Chunji dared him but still kept his hand on Ricky' mouth. He slowly lifted his hand just in case Ricky would said the things he wouldn't want other people to hear. And Chunji's instict was right.

"Chunji hyung plays Winx-" Ricky sneered as soon as Chunji lifted his hand. He quickly covered Ricky's mouth again and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine! What do you want!?" He growled. Ricky pointed his index finger to his mouth and Chunji removed his hand immediately. Ricky showed a goofy smile and started to tap his head, pretending like he was thinking.

"Hmm I want Basking Robbin's ice cream with 2 extra scoops, gigantic New York style pizza at Uncle Henry, a new pair of Nike-" Chunji covered his mouth, again and glared to him.

"Who do you think I am? A money maker?" He growled. "Sort of." Ricky snickered and Chunji started to lock Ricky's head under his arm and nagged something like, 'You should be nice to your hyungs' and 'Youre one of the maknaes, don't be rude'

"Yah yah yah, don't make chaos here or you'll go back home on your own." CAP threatened as he appeared behind the duo while releasing Ricky from Chunji's grip.

You were standing behind CAP, trying to hold your laughter at the sight. Chunji still glared fiercely at Ricky who was fixing his collar, but he was holding a... Winx Club video game? Oh no....

Changjo suddenly appeared from nowhere,standing beside you, crossed arms and a couple of video games in his hand. You jumped a bit and rolled your eyes at him. "What's happening here?" He asked and raised his eyebrows at you. You just shrugged and literally stucked out your lower lip. He changed his gaze and eyed Chunji and Ricky. They didn't answer him immediately, but Ricky shook his head with pouty mouth. What a cutie. You chuckled silently.

"I'm going to pay now." Changjo stated shortly as he turned around and walked towards the counter. CAP followed him, and later Chunji and Ricky who were still glaring to each other, came afterward. L.Joe and Niel already stood at the counter, totally ignoring the cashier who was showing her abashed smile. You felt like you wanted to puke, seeing her flirty face. 

You rolled your eyes unconsciously. The cashier noticed your action and said something that you want to kick her fat .

"Tsk, her face just looks like a toad, but she still wants to hang out with a bunch of handsome boys." She mumbled while scanning each video games' bar code, but it was loud enough for you and the others to hear.

You were about to slam your fist to her face, but luckily Ricky hold you from behind.

"Don't act too fast with your fist." He whispered into your ear as the others eyed your actions. You inhaled deeply, trying to calm yourself and said, "At least I don't act like a , like you." You smirked.

The cashier looked up and her eyes met yours. You flashed an innocent smile while tilting your head to the right and shrugged. You could see her eyes were burning with anger and wanted to shove the bar code scanner into your mouth. CAP and Changjo were ducking their heads while L.Joe biting his inner cheek, trying hard to hold their laughter. On the other side, Niel, Chunji and Ricky were laughing out loud while showing thumbs ups to you. The cashier's face turned into red crimson red, mixed of anger and humiliation.

"67 000 won." She said, shortly and slammed a paper bag full with video games in front of us. Changjo passed her the credit card and she took it, almost snatched from him.

"Whoa, take it slow girl." Chunji said with wide eyes. She ignored him and quickly did the payment process without looking at you and the boys. After that, she handed out the credit card to Changjo and he took it gently. He turned around and you followed with the boys except L.Joe. He bent forward and said to the cashier with his low and husky voice, "Next time, don't messed up with our sister. Take note." 

Hey there. Omg sorry for the super late update.

My notebook is not working till now :(

And sorry for the short update too /bows/

Please comment and subscribe so I can know you enjoyed the story ;)

Pyong!