My Handsome Oppa

When love goes wrong...

 

Author’s POV

You were stuck on the bike with Changjo, as the street was crowded with cars. Honks could be heard from all around as everyone had their own matters to settle on. Changjo sighed for the second time and he turned to the right, heading to a small alley.

“Where are we going?” You asked him. He glanced at you but he said nothing. You raised your eyebrows, confused by his actions. The ride in the alley was a silent one and the main road seemed to emerge at the end of it.

“Whoaa~ oppa daebak!” You complimented him. He smirked at your compliment, feeling satisfied that he impressed you.

He stopped the bike in front of a café but the ignition wasn't turned off. He turned his head to look at you over his shoulder. “Can you wait for me here? I want to park the bike first.”

You nodded and got off the bike. Changjo noticed that you were struggling to undo the helmet and he unclicked the helmet for you.

“Ahh. Gomawo, oppa” You thanked as you tidied up your messy hair because of the helmet.

He smiled. “Get in first and order a latte for me.” You nodded again and motion your hand toward him.

“What?” He asked you confusingly. “What do you expect for me to buy your latte with? A leaf?” You narrowed your eyes.

“Ohh right!” He slipped his hand inside his black jacket and pulled out the thing that you were expecting. “There you go.” He passed the credit card to you and gestured you to get into the café. “Now go.” You rolled your eyes for the last time and made you way to the glass door.

You turned your head and saw Changjo slowly riding away. “Tsk. He’s only 17 but is already forgetful like old people” You shook your head and pushed the glass door inward and a slow acoustic song greeted you. A bright girl suddenly appeared behind the counter.

“Welcome to Sweet Berry Café! May I help you miss? Single seat?” She beamed.

“Emm nope, two people.” You smiled warmly.

“Alright, follow me miss.” She smiled widely. The decoration in the café was a peaceful one with the combinations of pastel colours and wooden chairs and tables neatly placed in the café. It was a little bit crowded but it had a touch of comfort as the nice scent of coffee lingered all around. There’s a few tables with two couches beside the full-length glass wall. The girl led you to one of the table with couches.

“Thank you.” You said as you sat down.

“May I take you order now” Her smile was still glued on her face.

“Uhm yeahh. Can I have the menu?”

“Ohh sure” She face-palmed herself and take a menu book at the counter. She came back immediately and handed you the menu. You opened the menu book and flipped the page, one by one.

“Hmm, can I have a latte and a white chocolate mocha?” the girl quickly wrote the order.

“Anything else, miss?”

“And I’ll have the special waffle. Extra ice cream” You flashed her a sweet smile.

“Is that all?” She asked.

“I’ve to wait for someone, then I’ll call you later” you smiled.

“Alright miss.” She nodded as she left with your order.

You stared outside and saw various people, enjoying the sunny weekend. A couple suddenly caught your attention as they walked past you. You followed them with your gaze. Their hands interwined with each others' as the girl hugged the boy’s arm.

“How I wish I have a boyfriend…” You mumbled and sighed deeply.

“Yah~ What is with the sigh, huh?” You jumped a bit.

“Omo oppa! Are you trying to give me heart attack?!” You placed your hand at your chest and tried to slow down you heartbeat to the normal rate.

He chuckled and leaned back to the couch.

“I’ve been here for almost 3 minutes, but you didn’t notice me at all.” He looked at you intensely.

“What’s your thought huh?” he pressed on, a glint of curiousity across his handsome features.

“What?! 3 minutes?! Why didn’t you call me~~~” You were whining.

“I already called you many times, but you were too busy daydreaming.” Changjo’s mouth turned into a smirk.

“You didn’t hear anything right?” You questioned him as you raised your right eyebrow.

“I… don’t know.” He shrugged and a playful smile appeared on his face.

“Ugh whatever” You rolled your eyes at him.

“Here’s your order miss!” The too-cheerful girl came back with your order. “White chocolate mocha, special waffle and la-“ Her ear-to-ear smile turned into a small, shy smile. “-tte.” She continued. You stared at her as she suddenly became nervous and her eyes didn't stir away from Changjo.

“Ehem” You cleared your throat as the girl still stared at Changjo. “What would you like to eat, oppa? You asked Changjo.

“Oh here’s the menu, sir. What would you like to eat?” She repeated your question, waaay to girly.

“Hmm, I’ll have the American pancake with chocolate syrup.” Changjo said as he closed the menu book.

“Okay, I’ll be back in minutes” She stated, batted her lashes and flashed a much-too-sweet smile to Changjo.

As the Miss Smile-too-much left, you made your puke face. “Oh. Mah. Gad. She’s trying to hit on you!” You scowled. 

“So?” His simple reply made you more frustrated, but you didn't press further. You knew, arguing with him will be useless. He would manage to tease you and leave you much more frustrated no matter what.

You knew you were nothing to him, but his little sister. You didn’t have the right to be mad at all. The girls around him always wanted to hit on your brother and you hated that. You hated the way girls chased over your brother because of his looks and money. Not even a slight presence of sincerity or love.

The girl appeared again with Changjo's dish. She bent down and placed the plate in front of him. You made a face as she stood there and stared at your brother with a shy smile on her face. You were glad that Changjo ignored her, completely.

“Ehemm” You cleared your throat. You expected for her to realise her pathetic action, but she didn’t. Instead she asked you innocently without taking any hint.

“Is there anything I can help you with, miss?” She smiled.

“Yes. Can you please go and do your work? You’re disturbing us. We need some space.” You stated, strictly. The girl gasped and muttered apology before turning around and walked towards the kitchen. Changjo ate silently, not having a care about the tense situation that had happened between you and the girl.

“Don’t be too harsh to her. You know I'm too handsome for girls to resist.” He looked up to you with a wicked grin on his face. ‘Ugh the playfool oppa is baaack’ You rolled your eyes.

“Stop with the joke oppa. I am serious now.” You said without looking at him.

“Awwwhhh, my little sister is mad because some girl was trying to hit on me~” He sang and stretched his arms to pinch your cheeks. You glared at him and he stopped immediately.

“Arasso~ Now eat your food. We will go shopping afterward.” He said and continued to eat his pancake. Your face lighten up as he said the word ‘shopping’. You love shopping. You were trying to not to smile, but you couldn’t. Changjo noticed your expression.

“Yah, happy now?” He said and smirked. You nodded, excitingly. He chuckled, amused to your sudden change of emotion.

Even after you swallowed your last piece, Changjo was still staring at you.

“What?”You asked as you sipped your white chocolate mocha.

“Nothing. I’ll get the bill and just wait for me outside.” He grabbed his black jacket and walked towards the counter. Another worker was at the counter. You wondered where was the annoying girl earlier. You shrugged it off and made your way to the glass door. You pulled the door as all the soothing acoustic song slowly faded away.

You sat on a bench in front the cafe, waiting for Changjo. A few seconds later, Changjo came out from the cafe.

“Kaja.” He said and you got up from the bench. You walked silently and eyed every store along the sidewalk. Your eyes were scanning around. Changjo stopped walking abruptly. You didn't notice and bumped to his back. He looked at you briefly and continued his phone call. You listened to his conversation.

“Ah hyung”

“........”

“No, I'm at Hongdae”

“..........”

“Yah hyung, don’t be ridiculous. I'm with Aeri.”

“...........”

“Ugh whatever. I'm hanging up.” He ended his call.

“Chunji hyung.” He said before you got a chance to ask him. You nodded. He slipped his phone into his pocket and started walking. You followed his pace and continued your window shopping. Then, a cute stuff toy caught your attention.

“Oppa, wait!” you called Changjo. He turned around and walked towards you. You took the soft toy and hugged it. It was a panda with yellow hoodie.

“It’s cute, isn’t it?” You beamed.

“You want it?” He asked you and raised his eyebrows. You nodded vigorously. He called the salesgirl and purchased the soft toy immediately.

“Thank you oppaa~” You whined as you hugged him, tightly.

“Yah, I can’t breath” He faked a cough and you laughed.

“Hihi, mian” You smiled sheepishly. You continued walking while holding the panda in your arm with a grin on your face.

“Yah, Changjo-ah!” You turned around as you heard the voice. Changjo did the same too. There they were, standing 5 mischievous boys, grinning widely in front of you and Changjo. You sighed heavily, expecting today to be a hard one.

 

Hey there!

Another chapter is up!

Please comment so I can know if you enjoy the story or not :)

Sorry for the late update. Teen Top will appear soon! *spoiler ;p*

Pyongg xoxo!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!