Finally?

Run Away?

 

“Taemin?” I Yelled Out To The Street And Straight To His Face. He Backed His Face Away A Little Surprised By My Out Burst. 

“Yes. You Call Me. Eh.. Righto?” He Said With A Korean Accent. I Finally Understood What He Was.

 

He Must Be One Of Those Idols That Live Out Their Lives Happily And Have Girls Spazz Out About Them While Being Rich.

 

“Taemin.. “I Replied Now In A Low Whisper, Tears Crawling Out Of Eyes.

 

I Can’t Believe He Actually Came. The Famous Idol. I Can’t Reject Him Now After He Came After Me To Help Me. Butttttt Language! Ugh, How Am I Suppose To Understand What He’s Saying If I Lived With Him Longer? We Barley Understand Each Other As If From Now. 

More Tears Started Falling From My Eyes. I Didn’t Want Taemin To See Me Cry But I Couldn’t Help It Now. This Sincerely Touched My Heart. It Would Be The Last Thing I Want Taemin To See. He’s A Stranger And I’m Already Trusting Him. 
Drip. .Drip . .Drip.. One By One. .My Tears Fell Out. I Covered My Face Quickly So He Wouldn’t See.

 

Yea. .A Stranger. What Is A Stranger To Begin With?

 

“Ello??” Taemin Said Catching My Attention And Snapping Me Out Of My Confused Mind.

“Taemin. . I-i Can’t Believe You Came..” You Said Stuttering A Little Bit.

“Na-Yes. I Came, So Me Help You “He Replied Trying To Keep The Conversation Going. 

Words Couldn’t Form On My Mouth, I Opened My Mouth And Nothingness Came Out. My Throat Was Dry. I Tried Over And Over But Nothing Came Out Again.

 

Why. .Why Can’t I Talk Now?  I Can’t Let Him See Me Cry Now. That Would Be Horrible But Then Again Any Moment Soon He’ll See Me Cry And It Would Be Pointless To Try And Hide My Face From Now. 

I Lifted My Head Up Finally And Make Direct Eye Contact With The Famous Idol. 

“OMO” Taemin Said In The Background Of My Sobbing. 
“I-i-i KNOW!” I Cried Out The Last Word Because Of My Sobbing Voice. 
“What’s Wrongo?” He Said Quickly Back. 
“WHAT’S WRONG? ARE YOU SERIOUS? DO YOU SEE HOW I AM NOW? ALL MY STUFF ARE GONE. I HAVE NO HOME. I DON’T KNOW ANY KOREAN TO WORK WITH YOU AND AND AND. .” I Couldn’t Finish My Sentence Because Another Crying Sob Came Out Before I Knew It. 

And And And.. .I Don’t Have A Home. I Can’t Accept Your Offer Because I’m Not Worth It. I Did This To Myself So I Deserve This .. I Should Just Go Back To My Lesbian Parents Shouldn’t I? 

“Why Don’t You Live With Me Den?” He Said After A Moment Of Comfortable Silence And With The Wrong English Accent.

I Can’t Live With A Boy And Work For Him. Men Are Disgusting Creatures. .Or At Least That’s What I Was Taught. 
It Seems Like He Understood From My Silent Answer. 

“I Do Nothing Wrong To You. You Just Worko For Me And That Is All. I Promise.” He Said Reassuring.

I Nodded And Took The Offer Finally. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- Soo How Was It O_O? 
Ermm.I Dont Like Silent Readers XD Please Comment *^*