Lee Taemin. .Huh?

Run Away?

Why Is This Happening? Why Did I Even Bump Into Him? I Hate This. I Wish I Never Left Home. I-i Just Want A Nice Warm Bed.

Tears Rolled Down My Cheek. I Crushed The Paper In My Hands Then Started To Sob More In The Darkness.

Lee. .Taemin. .Huh?. .

My Mind Wandered Off Until I Found Myself Being Woken Up.

“Yah. Kid. Wake Up.” A Guard Said.  I Looked Up Thinking I Would Be Making Eye Contact With One Of Those Men Again And Being Questioned; But Instead It Was Exactly The Opposite.  A Nice Looking Man Was Standing In Front Of Me In A Bright Room Now. I Looked Around And Noticed It Was Sunny Morning Now Instead Of The Dark Night.

“Yes?” I Said Finally After Noticing Everything Around Me.

The Room Was All White On White Walls And A Marble Floor. Nothing Else. It Was Like I Was In Some Kind Of Mental Hospital.

“Why Are You Here?”
“I-i Actually Have No Clue. Those Men Kept Asking Me Who I Was And What My Relationship With Lee Taemin Is. And-. .And I Have No Clue. .And And. .” Tears Rolled Down My Cheek Again.
“Don’t Lie.” He Said Sharply.
“I'm Not.” I Replied.
“Lee Taemin. Come On, You Got To Be Kidding. You Have To Know Him Or At Least Seen Him?” He Said In A Matter-Of-Fact Voice.
“Well. I Saw Him And He Tried Talking To Me But. . After That I Never Seen Him Again I Barley Know Anything About Him.” I Said The Truth Finally.

There Was A Pause. The Guard Was Looking At The Blank, White Wall Seeming Like He Was In Deep Thoughts.

I'm Going To Get Punished Now That I Told The Truth Right? Who Are You Lee Taemin? Why Do People Want You? What Do You Have To Do With These Men?

“I’ll Give You 2 Minutes To Leave This Building And If You Don’t Escape In Those 2 Minutes Then I’ll Have To Keep You Locked Up.” He Said, Seeming Like He Was Offering The Best Thing To Me In Life. His Eyes Had Sparkles Like He Wanted to Help Me. I Took The Offer And Got Up As Fast As I Could And Started Following Him To The Big Gate Door That I Was Locked Up Behind.

“Wait. My Stuff.” I Remembered And Said To The Guard As He Unlocked The Gate.
“Don’t Worry. You’ll Find It Soon.” He Said With Reassurances In His Voice.
“What? That Makes No Sense.” I Said Confused.
“Look Kid. I'm Giving You A Chance To Escape And Actually Try To Get A Better Life” He Said With Annoyance In His Voice.

I Nodded, Not Wanting Him To Take Away That Privilege From Me,  As He Unlocked The Gate And I Felt Like A Freed Slave.

“1:59, 1:58, 1:57, 1:56,” He Started Counting Down.
“Wait Wait. .Where Do I Go?” I Panicked As I Asked.
“1:55, 1:54, 1:53, 1:52,” He Continued Counting Down As He Shrugged To Answer My Question.

I Started Running As Fast As I Could. I Ran Like There Was No Tomorrow. The Hallways Made Me Seem Like I Was In A Maze.

Take A Right. Now A Left. RUN I GOTTA RUN. I Got No Time Left. OH I Think It’s This Way. Take A Left. OMG! Is That The Door To Freedom?

I Looked At The Door That Said ‘Exit’ But To Me It Seemed Like It Said ‘Freedom’. I Swung The Door Open And Saw Rooms. Rooms Everywhere.

What The ? What Is This?

I Scanned My Eyes At All The Doors. None Of Them Had Anything Written On Them. I Remembered I Had Time Ticking Away And Went Straight For The First Door. I Grabbed The Handle Then Turned It. Locked. I Quickly Took The Secord Doors Handle And Twisted It, But Locked Yet Again. I Continued This Procedure To The 3rd And 4th Door And Still Locked. Then I Finally Grabbed The Last Doors Handle And It Swung Open.

I Smiled. My Heart Flattered To See The Streets Again. I Never Been So Happy To See The Outside Busy Streets. I Stepped Out And Then Glanced Back And Saw The Guard Smiling Back At Me. I Nodded As A Thank You And Then Looked Forward. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- 
HI *^* 
.. 
HI AGAIN LOL.
Lamo Just Enjoy The Story. Thanks. .Ok Bye.. . .

 

 
 

HEY! Im The Cool Cat Meow ~ (─‿‿─) ΦωΦ 

 
 
 

HEY YOU!  \ ( ˚∆˚) / Please Subscribe ;D ? 

 

━━━━━━━━━━━    ┏┓

 

┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃

 

┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻

 

 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛Good Job ^^ Wont Disappoint You ¬(˚∆˚)¬