Kpop Huh?

Run Away?

 

I Walked Down Town Yet Again Looking For A Way To Feed Myself. I Sighed Nothing. No Jobs Available. Maybe I Should Tell You Guys About My Past? I'm Lee Ayumi. I Ran Away From Home Hoping For A Better Future. I Need To Think About Myself. What Was I In This World? Am I Different? Will My Parents Ever Notice If I Disappeared? Let Me Answer That For You; No. They Wouldn’t. I’ve Been Gone A Week By Now. Not A Single Phone Call From Them. Proof That They Could Care Less. I'm Currently In China Town In NY Looking For A Job Just To Feed Myself. I’ve Been Wondering Around With Only 3 Dollars Left As My Change. Yea The Last 3 Dollars,  I Need To Find A Job.

BOOM. I Got Pushed By A Mob And Fell On To The Ground On All Fours.

“Oppa~Oppa~” You Heard Crazy Fans Yell. I Sighed. This Isn't The First Time Kpop Idols Came To China Town. They Dressed Gorgeous And Were Really Good Looking But I Could Care Less About Them. Heck, I Barley Know Any Of Them, No Not Barley, I Don’t Know Any Of Them Actually.

A Hand Came Into View. I Looked Up And Saw A Handsome Young Man. I Then Looked At His Hand That He Was Offering For Me. I Smiled And Took And He Pulled Me Up.

“Thanks.” I Said As I Got Up.  He Tilted His Head To The Side. He Looked Quite Confused.
“Something Wrong?” I Asked Him Curiously. He Only Smiled And Nodded. Now I Was The Confused One. I Removed My Hand From His And Turned Around And Started Walking The Other Way. That’s When I Heard The Man Call After Me.

“E-ecuse I?” I Heard Him Say With A Think Accent. I Turn Around And Face Him.
“Excuse I?” You Repeated In A Misleading Voice.
“Ah Sorrrry. Me Say Excuse Me , So You Look Me At.” He Said With Yet Again The Thick Accent And With A More Even Complex Sentence That Made Obsoletely No Sense In The English Language.
“Um Something Wrong?” I Asked Finally Understanding That He Just Wanted To Say That He Wanted My Attention.
“Um. One Minute.” He Said Happily With His Thick Accent That I Finally Understood. He Then Took Out His Phone And Started Typing. I Stared At Him Waiting To See What He Wanted.
“I Saw Me- No. I Say I Saw You Everyday In The Week Walking Like A Lost Cat. Me Want To Help? Do You Have Erm Problemo?” He Said Smiling That He Could Finally Get  The Message Across. I Looked At Him And Slightly Smiled With His Funny Engrish. He Seemed Nice. He Seemed About My Age. Maybe Say 18 Or 19? I Nodded And Then Finally Spoke.

“Hi. I'm Lee Ayumi. I'm Kind . .- “ I Cant Tell Him I Ran Away From Home.
“I'm Just Looking For A Job And Couldn’t Find Any.” You Finally Finished Your Sentence. He Nodded One Again Then Bowed-
“Annye-Hello I Mean.” He Said.
“I'm Lee Taemin. I'm From Shinee.” He Said Smiling Brightly. Shinee? What’s That? This Man Is Weird, Maybe I Should Walk Away. What If He’s A ?  
“Cool” I Said Dryly And Started Walking Away The Glanced Back At Him For A Second When He Continued To Talk.
“Yes. Cool.” He Snapped His Fingers Acting Cool. You Gave Him A What-The-Hell-Did-You-Just-Do Look. He Then Continued.
“I'm From SHINEE!!” He Said Emphasizing at The Word Shinee.
And?” You Replied Yet Again Dryly.
“Would You Like To Work For Me” He Said Now Sounding Almost Fluent In English. You Were In A Doze. Work For Him? WOW, That Means Money And Me Not Going Back To That Garbage Place Called ‘Home.’

He Smiled At Me Then Handed Me A Note With A Number And Started Sprinting For His Life From The Fan Mob That Was Coming After Him. I Guess Shinee Is Famous Huh?