I'm A Person.

Run Away?

“Hello Taemin.. ?” Tears Started Falling Down My Cheek Hearing A Voice That Will Soon Save Me.
“Ello?” Taemin Replied Yet Again With A Thick Accent. 
“Taemin Omg. .You Have No Clue How Bad I Wanted To Hear Your Voice. Listen . .About That Offer That I Get To Work For You. .Yes.. I Want To Work For You. Please Take Me In.” More Tears Fell Down My Cheek Knowing That There Is A Possible Chance That Taemin Doesn’t Want Me As His Worker. 

“What?” Taemin Replied As If It Was The Only Word He Knew In English. 

I Thought To Myself. How Am I Suppose To Make Him Understand Now? I Don’t Speak Korean And He Doesn’t Speak Very Well English. 

At That Moment I Gave Up. It Was Hopeless We Both Don’t Understand Each Other And Spoke Total Different Languages. 

I Gave Up Too Early But I Knew If I Gave Up Later It Would Still Get Me The Same Result. I Walked Away While Hearing Taemin’s Voice In The Background Coming From The Phone Booth. I'm Not Sure How Many Times I Cried But This Was Definitely The Worst One. This One Was Horrible. I Knew I Had No Other Option. Now I Don’t Have Anything Left. 
 

Yea It’s The End. 

I Started Wondering Around Like Homeless People. I Knew I Was Part Of Them Homeless People. My Feet Dragged Me Everywhere Now. I Walked From Store To Store Staring At Items I Could Of Probably Owned If I Still Lived With My Parents. I Finally Sat Down And Looked Around Me. Everyone Was Busy With Their Lives. I Saw A Parents And Her Child Arguing-

“But Mommy I Want It Now. .And I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY NOW” The Child Said. 
“No Means No Honey, Now Let’s Go.” The Mother Said While Pulling Her Child. 

The Child Stared Crying And That’s When I Shifted My View To Other People. 2 Men Were Walking Hands In Hands- 

“Did You Know How Long I Missed You?” One Older Looking Man Said. 
“Ohh Babe I'm Sorry I Got Busy, But You Know With School And Everything.” The Younger One Replied. 
“Well... We’re Going To Catch Up On A Lot This Time” The Older One Said While Winking. 

Disgusting. .Horrible. What Do They Think They’re Doing? Same Gender Love?


That’s When Its Hit Me My Parents Were Almost The Same. They Had Same Gender Love And It Was Alright . .Wasn’t It? 

“Ayumi? You No Answer Me On Phone. .Why?” I Heard A Voice Say Directly To Me While Their Shadow Came Into My View. 

I Looked Up To See Who Was Directing Their Question To Me. 
It Was A Guy. An 18 Or 19 Year Old Guy. He Was Wearing A Hoodie And Sunglasses. Something About Him Seemed So Familiar. It Was Either The Way He Spoke Or Just His Slim Figure. I Didn’t Know So I Ignored It And Finally Replied Not Caring How He Knew My Name.

“Yes? Can I Help You?” You Replied Making Eye Contact With Him But It Was Hard Since He Had Sunglasses On At Night. 
“What You Mean ‘Eh Yes’” He Imitated My Voice. 
“Can I HELP YOU” I Spanned At Him. 
“I Came To Help.” He Replied While Sliding His Sunglasses To His Nose And Making Eye Contact With Me.

That’s When Finally I Knew Who He Was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N- So Um Yea Enjoy As Always *^*
Im Updating From School You People Should Feel Special Now *^*
._. Sorry I Dont Have A Pic /3