Last Option.

Run Away?

 

Where Do I Go Now?

Step-By-Step I Started Walking Down The Street. I Looked Around And Saw A Couple Making Out. Seeing Them Make Out Reminded Me Of My Family.

I Was An Only Child That Was Raised By 2 Mothers. Yes. My Parents Were Lesbians. . And I Guess I'm The Adopted One. All My Life I Was Taught That Men And Woman Shouldn’t Love Each Other And That Men Don’t Deserve Women. All My Life I Was Taught That Men Are Disgusting Creatures. All My Life My Parents Always Said ‘Women Need To Love Each Other, Men Were Always There Just To Make Kids, Nothing More.’ I Never Questioned The Way My Parents Thought. They Were Different And I Was Fine With That. I Didn’t Mind It. I Never Questioned The Way They Loved Each Other Or Even Their Idea Of What A Man Was.

When People Ask, Me Who I Liked, I Always Wanted To Say A Boy’s Name, But I Couldn’t.  I Couldn’t. Not At All, I Was A Child Raised By Lesbian Parents. I Had To Say A Girl’s Name. That Was The Way My Parents Thought. I Was Following Their Foot Steps.

I Stopped Walking. My Feet Were Tired. I Sat Down On The Ground Next To A Hamburger Place.

I Cant Do This. I Want Home. I..

My Thoughts Were Cut Off When More Tears Rolled Down My Eyes. I Was Starving. I Was Homeless. I Didn’t Have The Sweet Warm Bed That I Always Loved. It Was My Best Friend. My Bed Was The Only One There When I Was Crying.

I Have Friends. It’s Just I Never Can Trust Anyone. I'm A Horrible Person. I Thought To My Self.

“YAH! What Do You Think You’re Doing. Go Away I Don’t Need My Customers To Be Scared. I Don’t Like It When Homeless People Sit On My Ground.” An Old Woman Yelled At Me.

I Stood Up Hurt From Her Words.

Homeless People . . I'm Homeless. No One Needs Me In My Life. I Need To Find A Place To Work At And Sleep. 


I Started Dragging My Tired Feet Yet Again And Walked Down The Dirty Streets. People Started At Me; Like I Was Garbage. I Was Nothing. I Started Memorizing The Streets. I Walked So Much That I Didn’t Know Where I Was Going. I Dragged My Feet To A Destination That I Haven't Even Decided On.

I Sat Down Finally On A Hotels Stairs And Stared At My Hands. I Remembered All My Past. I Remembered The Good And Bad. Then I Remembered The Day I Ran Away From My Parents. It Hit Me Then.

Lee Taemin. I Need To Call Him. He’s My Last Option If I Want To Live.

I Dug In My Sweaters Pocket And Found A Couple Of Coins And The Paper Where Taemin Wrote His Phone Number On.

I Ran To The Closest Telephone Booth. I Paid With My Last Of My Money And I Dialed Taemin’s Number As Fast As I Could And Waited For Him To Pick Up.

Please Pick Up. Please Pick Up, Please.. . I'm Begging. Please Pick Up.

Seconds Passed Which Seemed Like It Was Hours. The Sound Of The Phone Ringing Stopped-

“Yoboseyo?” 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N-
Yea So You Know A Little About Ayumi's Past And Her Parents Now *^* .. .





HEY! Im The Cool Cat Meow ~ (─‿‿─) ΦωΦ 

 
 
 

HEY YOU!  \ ( ˚∆˚) / Please Subscribe ;D ? 

 

━━━━━━━━━━━    ┏┓

 

┏┫ ┏┓ ┏┓ ┣┓    ┃┃

 

┗┫   ┃   ┣┛ ┏━━┻

 

 ┃ ┗━━━┛ ┃  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┗━━━┳━━━┛  ┣━━ ┃

 

 ┏━━▇▇▇━━━━━┻━━━┛Good Job ^^ Wont Disappoint You ¬(˚∆˚)¬