Remember Me?

Run Away?

 

I Woke To Sound Of Men Talking. Where Am I? I Looked Around And Saw A Blur Yet Again. Then It Came To View. 2 Older Men Standing And I Was On The Floor. Where Is This?  I Looked Around To See Any Hints Of Where I Was. There Were No Signs Of Any Words Around That I Know Of. 




“Oh Looks Who Finally Woke Up” A Man Said As I Lay On The Ground.

“About Time Missy; So Tell Us. . What’s Your Name?” The Other Man Standing Beside Him Said. 


Are They Serious? They Kidnapped Me And Don’t Even Know Who I Am? What The Hell Do They Want. Ohh. . . What If They’re Rapists? 



The Idea Of Them Being Was High Choice To Believe In Your Mind. I Looked Around Yet Again, Since It Was Clearer Than Before, And Finally Saw A Sign. I Tried Reading It But It Wasn’t English.

What Does That Say? Is That Japanese? Could Perhaps Be Chinese? Wait. .Is This A Basement Of A Restaurant Or Something? Maybe A Chinese Restaurant. Yea Defiantly That. 



Minutes Must Have Past And Caused The Older Men Irritated, ‘Cause That’s When I Got A Kick In The Stomach.



“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STOP WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!” I Yelled, Half Questioning Myself If It Was the Right Idea If I Should Have Yelled. 



“Relax Would You. We Saw You Talk To Lee Taemin. We Wanted To Know What Your Relationship With Is.” The First Older Man Spoke.



Don’t Tell Me To Relax I'm Being Kidnapped By Older Men; And Who The Hell Is Taemin? Taemin . . .I Never Heard Of Him. What Are They Talking About?

 

“You Acting Like You Don’t Know Who We’re Talking About? Don’t Do That Missy.” The More Irritated Man Said.
“I Seriously Don’t Know” I Replied Honesty.

“Do You Perhaps Have Short Term Memory.” The Other Man Said.
“I-i Don’t Think So. .” I Replied.

“She’s Got To Be Lying To Us. There’s No Way She Could Forget When This Just Happened Yesterday.” The Irritated Man Said Yet Again Sounding Even More Irritated.

“M-maybe If You Describe Him . .I-i Would Try. .And Remember?” I Said Thinking If I Helped Them They Would Let Me Go.



The Calm Man Chuckled Like You Said The Funniest Joke On Earth. I Looked Up To See Him Whispering Something To The Irritated Man Then They Started Walking. I Stared To See What’s Going To Happen. They Disappeared.

They Left Me? WHAT? Wait Wait.. This Is A Good Chance To Try And Run Away.. Yea I Just Got To Find Exit. 


I Stood Up And Looked Around Thinking There Has To Be A Way Where They Left From, But It Was Too Dark To See Anything Except That Sign. I Looked Yet Again At The Glowing Sign Hoping To Get What It Said.


Wait Is That Korean? I Took Korean In High School. . But I Totally Forgot Everything Since I Didn’t Think I Needed It In Life If I Lived In America.. Now  . .Great The Only Time I Need It. .I Totally Forgot It. Nice. 


Staring At The Sign Wasn’t Helping Me Much So I Wondered Around In the Dark Room Trying To Figure Out How This Room Looks Like.

No Clue. .There Was Nothing To Look At. It Was All Too Hard For Me. I Gave Up And Finally Sat Down In A Corner. I Clenched To My Sweater Pockets And Then Felt A Piece Of Paper.

Hmm? A Piece Of Paper? OMG I Just Noticed Where Are My Belongings. Ohh I Hate These Men. .Please Please Save Me Some One.. Please..

I Took The Piece Of Paper Out Of My Pocket And Opened It. I Couldn’t See Anything On The Paper. It Was Dark. Too Dark For Anyone To Even See Anything Around Them Let Alone Read.

I Gave Up. That’s When I Remembered What Was The Paper.