Confirmations and Confessions

[hiatus] Pregnant with my teachers baby!

 

All she could hear was the light patter of her own footsteps, walking in a home she had never been before. She looked from side to side, afraid she had been kidnapped.
 
"Hello! Is anyone here?" she called out, trying to find help. Her voice echoed off the bare white walls of the house, going in every room. After minutes of the echo fading, she was once again meet with silence.
 
She started walking up the stairs of the home, peering into the open doors leading into each room, trying to find any sign of life. She checked every room until one was left: a door at the end of a long hallway. It was sky blue, painted with rainbows and clouds the way a child would like it. She made her way to the door, reaching out to the door knob, turning it. She looked into the room, seeing stuffed animals, a rocking chair, children's toys laying scattered on the floor, a crib, and many other baby things.
 
It was a nursery.
 
As she walked in, taking the scene in, she could here something shuffling around and small gurgles. She looked towards the crib, eyes widening. She walked over to the crib, looking in to see a small baby.
 
She felt her breath catch, the baby looking up at her. It smiled, bringing its arms up high, signaling for her to hold it.
 
"Babe, you back from work already?" she heard someone call, the voice masculine. She looked at the door, being blinded by a bright white light as the figure of a man was outlined.
 
...
 
Hyoyeon woke with a start, her breathing fast and her body covered in cold sweat. She wiped her forehead, looking out her window to the bright sunlight that flowed Into her room.
 
"Must of been more stressed out than I thought..." she trailed off, getting out of bed and walking to the bathroom. She closed the door, not bothering to lock it since she knew Tiffany would still be sleeping, and turned the water on to washed her face. She brushed her teeth, put her hair into a lose ponytail, and walked back to her room.
 
"I have to call the clinic today." she said, going over to her phone. She was about to dial the number for the nearest clinic when a thought popped into her head. 'What if Tiffany wakes up early and hears the conversation. She'll know something's wrong and ask questions.'
 
"I'll leave her a note telling her I went out to visit my parents. She won't question that." Hyoyeon went to her closet, changed out of her pajamas, and put on clothes. She wore simple skinny jeans, a plaid button up shirt with a tank top underneath, and no heel boots that went just below her knees. It was late summer, so she didn't need to worry about the cold or getting sick yet.
 
She grabbed her backpack which had the essential girl things and went to the living room. On the way, she put her ear to Tiffany bedroom door to make sure she was still sleeping, only to here light snoring from inside. She smiled and tip towed away, trying not to make any noise.
 
She found a piece of paper and a pen and scribbled down a note:
 
'Fany,
 
Went to see my parents in Incheon. I was feeling a little homesick and missed them. Will go to the store on the way back here so I'll be back a little late. Keep you cool and don't freak out! I mean it 0_0!
 
Love,
HyoHyo<3'
 
Hyoyeon put the note on the counter next to their house phone and walked out the door, dialing the clinic on her way to the car.
 
...
 
"Kim Hyoyeon." called the women at the clinic desk, signaling for the next patient. Hyoyeon stood, scared, and went to the desk.
 
"Yes, miss." she asked.
 
"The doctor is ready for you. Just go through those doors and walk till you reach the end of the hall. Turn right into one of the hallways and it's the third door on the left." Hyoyeon just nodded and went the way she was told. When she was at the right door, she knocked before going in.
 
"Ah, you must be Miss Kim." an older women with a smile said. She reminded Hyoyeon of her own grandmother, small and fragile but ready to take charge when needed, and she couldn't stop the smile from gracing her face. "Yes, that's me, but please, call me Hyoyeon. Miss Kim makes me feel old." she answered.
 
"From your information, it says your not old at all." she joked. "Well, Hyoyeon, what can I do for you today?" the old women asked, sitting on the small bench and patting the empty spot next to her. Hyoyeon took the seat with a "thank you" and looked at the women.
 
"I was wondering if I could have a...pregnancy test done." she said in a low tone.
 
"A pregnancy test? Why would a young girl like you want one done?"
 
"Well, I took a pregnancy test after a week of having different symptoms of pregnancy and it came out positive. I didn't want to jump to conclusions, so I came to check."
 
The women just nodded and stood, taking Hyoyeon's hand in hers and bringing her over to the examination bed. She motioned for Hyoyeon to lie down, which she did, and brought the machine (A/N: lol idk what it called...-_-").
 
"Lift up your shirt, dear, and I'll put the gel on. Its going to be a little cold at first, ok?" the women asked gently. She earned a small nod and continued what she was doing. Hyoyeon squirmed slightly from the cold gel being put I her stomach but shook it off, knowing what ever they would find could decide her future. The women the machine and took the camera (A/N: idk about this name too...IM NOT A DOCTER).
 
"Are you ready, Hyoyeon?" the women asked.
 
"Yes, ma'am." she answered, her breath catching as the monitor came to life. At first, you couldn't see or hear anything, just her heartbeat and an empty looking womb. But as the women moved the camera lower, something white caught Hyoyeon's eyes.
 
"Wait, what's that?" she asked, pointing at the white on the screen, fear practically rolling off her body. At this, the women moved the camera so the white was in the middle of the monitor screen. After minutes of looking at it from different angles, the women shut the machine off and smiled sadly at Hyoyeon.
 
"It looks like your fears are confirmed, deary. Your pregnant. About three months from what I saw." she said, gently cleaning off the leftover gel from Hyoyeon's stomach. "I want you to come again at the end of your 5th month."
 
Hyoyeon said nothing, just nodded, her mind blank and not registering anything. All she could think about was the results she was told.
 
'I'm...pregnant. I'm really pregnant!' she thought, her eyes threatening to water, but she pulled the tears back in. She looked at the women.
 
"Thank you for this." she said, holding out her hand. "I'll be sure to come back soon." she said.
 
"Ok, dear. Here, bring this paper to the women at the front desk. It a prescription for prenatal vitamins in order to keep both you and the baby healthy. Good bye for now and take care." She shook Hyoyeon's hand and gestured her to go.
 
Hyoyeon made her way back to the lobby, went to the front desk and got the prescribed medicine. She walked out of the building and went to her car. Her mind was still foggy but she made an effort to stay focused until she got home.
 
"Speaking of home, Fany probably freaking cause I'm not their. Maybe I should just skip the store..." she said, looking at her vibrating iPhone in one of the cup holders. She picked it up and unlocked it, seeing she got a text from Tiffany.
 
To: HyoHyo<3
From: Fany~!
 
Kim Hyoyeon, we need to talk! GET YOUR HOME THIS MINUTE!
 
Hyoyeon's breath caught at the text. Tiffany was never one to curse, even when she was upset. So if she was cursing, she was probably about to explode.
 
To: Fany~!
From: HyoHyo<3
 
Fany ah, what's wrong?
 
 
To:HyoHyo<3
From: Fany~!
 
I think you know. Come home right now.
 
 
To:Fany~!
From: HyoHyo<3
 
.........arasso.
 
...
 
As Hyoyeon walked through the door, she could feel the fierce aura of anger in the air. She was practically choking on it. She walked into the dark living, scared to death.
 
"What made you think you could hide this from me?" she heard someone, HellFany, said quietly. Hyoyeon jumped, she didn't know where the voice had come from, so she went to the light switched and turned it on. Sitting in their big pink side was Tiffany, her face filled with anger and betrayal, and the wrapped up pregnancy test inside the box she threw in the garbage the day before.
 
"Answer the damn question, Hyoyeon!" she yelled, still siting but threatening to get up.
 
"I wasn't trying to hide it. I just-"
 
"You weren't trying to hide it? What the hell do you call not telling me something so important?!"
 
"Not bothering you with my problems!" she yelled back, letting her emotions get the better of her. "And you don't even know if it was positive or not!"
 
"Well, I had the same thought too. 'Maybe she just had a false alarm. Maybe she wanted to check for a yeast infection or something and accidentally peed on a pregnancy test stick.' But then, the strangest thing happened: the clinic called, telling me they would fax over the results of a 'Miss Kim Hyoyeon'. You should have seen my reaction when I read the results." Tiffany ranted, going on and on.
 
"Fany, I'm so-"
 
"Don't call me that! Only the people I trust can call me that." the red haired girl said coldly, glaring at Hyoyeon.
 
"So now you dont trust me?" Hyoyeon asked, disbelief in her voice as tears starting blocking her vision.
 
"You couldn't trust me enough to tell me your pregnant! You lied to me when you said you were going to your parents! I have never lied to you, so why would you lie to me? Why should I trust you?!"
 
"I didn't know if it was true or not! I didn't know what to do. Tiffany, I'm scared! I have no idea what I'm gonna do! Do you think I wanted this?" she yelled, her tears finaly falling.
 
For what seemed like hours, they just stared at each other, no one moving and the only sounds being made where Tiffany's angry breaths and Hyoyeon's hiccups from crying. Tiffany finaly spoke up.
 
"Well, I'm still upset with you. Don't expect to here anything from me for a while." She said, storming off to her room and slamming the door. The blonde girl just stood, squeezing her eyes and causing more tears to fall. She walked to her room, trying not to make noise as she passed the angry girls room, only letting it all out once she reached the safety of her own room.
 
That night, she cried herself to sleep, unaware that Tiffany was doing that exact sme thing.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Haiiiiiiiiiii?!)/@18) lol sorry I haven't updates in a while but.......CHRISTMAS AND MID TERMS AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER CRAP *cough* beaveryactiveroleplayerthatlikes *cough* BUT YEAH! Hope y'all like this chapter. To be honest, this was kinda hard to write cause 1)writers block has been wazzin with my brain and 2)for me, it was kinda emotional....so yeah:)
 
DON'T BE A SILENT READER! I LIKE COMMENTS (^○^)!!
 
Love,
DUCK<3