I forgive you

[hiatus] Pregnant with my teachers baby!

Hyoyeon stood in front of her apartment door, breathing in and out heavily as her heartbeat rate increased with each passing second. To say she was nervous was an understatement; she was scared out of her mind. She lowered her head to collect her thoughts before placing her keys in the keyhole.

 
She opened the door quietly, walking in with as much strength in her as a slug. She felt dirty for some reason, entering the house she shared with Tiffany, who probably thought she was a horrible person. Swallowing tears, she walked to the living room, only the soft sound of her heels tapping the wooden floor.
 
As the living room came into view, so did the American girl. She was in her sweet's, since she didn't have any classes that day, and was hunched over some paper's which Hyoyeon could only guess was homework. Hyoyeon stood by the entrance, unsure of what to do, so she gently knocked on the wall to get Tiffany's attention.
 
"Oh, your here," Tiffany said, startled by the blonde. She patted the spot on the couch next to her and scooted over a bit. "I wanted to talk to you."
 
Hyoyeon just nodded and did as she was told. Since she wasn't sure wether the talk would be good or bad, she kept a little distance between the two. She heard a sigh escape Tiffany. The two girls just sat there, unsure of who should start and how they should speak.
 
"Hyoyeon/Tiffany-" the two started at the same time, causing them both to smile a little. "You go first." Hyoyeon said. Tiffany breathed in and began talking.
 
"Look, I'm...I'm sorry I was such an to you about this whole thing. I'm sorry I made you cry and I'm sorry I wasn't their for you when you needed me. At the time I was only thinking about how I felt, but I should have been thinking about you!" Tiffany started, changing her position so she was looking at Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon did the same. "Its just, I'm your best friend. I guess I felt like you didn't really trust me because I seemed like you weren't going to make an effort to tell me about...the baby." Tiffany's eyes were shinny now, about to spill. "What I'm trying to say is...I am so sorry, HyoHyo."
 
Hyoyeon watched with guilt as Tiffany broke down into sobs and couldn't help but tear up herself. She leaned over and wrapped Tiffany in a warm and forgiving hug.
 
"Tiffany, please don't cry. It's my fault all of this happened. I shouldn't have tried to keep it to myself. If I had known you would feel this way, I would have said something the minute I found out..." Hyoyeon cried, hugging the red head tighter. "Please say you forgive me for being a bad friend?"
 
"Why wouldn't I forgive you, you dummy!" Tiffany said in between hiccups, gently knocking the side of Hyoyeon's head playfully. "The big question is, do YOU forgive ME?"
 
"Of course, Tiffa-"
 
"Not Tiffany, Fany."
 
Hyoyeon laughed, whipping some tears away. "Of course I forgive you, Fany."
 
"Good." Tiffany laughed, using the sleeve of her sweater to clean stray tears. She sighed again and looked at the shorter girl with a smile. "I can't believe I'm gonna be an aunt...at 19!" she exclaimed, gently poking Hyoyeon's stomach.
 
"Yah, watch it!" Hyoyeon joked. "You got it easy, girl! All you have to do is spoil it rotten when it gets here. I, on the other hand, am given the lifelong task of raising it."
 
"Well, we better get prepared then." Tiffany said, clapping her hands together in enthusiasm. Hyoyeon followed, making a fist.
 
Tiffany got up, stretching for a moment, and took Hyoyeon's hand in order to pull her up too. "Come on, let's make something to eat. While we're at it, you can tell me all about your first day of University!"
 
The two girls walked hand in hand to their kitchen, friendship still in-tacked (and stronger than before).
 
~
 
"Are you POSITIVE they meant Taeyeon was the father? Are you sure it couldn't be another person with the same name?" a girl asked frantically, looking at her friend with wide eyes.
 
"I'm sure, Yoong. Why else would she run out if there after seeing him? It makes perfect sense."
 
"Well, maybe we could use this to our advantage, Yul..." Yoona said, an evil grin coming on her face.
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Yay, updated~
I know I promised a long chapter, but his is all my two small brain cells could squeeze out lol:)
Hope you enjoyed HyoFany's make up but OMG YOONA AND YURI ARE SO BAAAAAD...
Gonna be some drama~
And what about Teayeon?!?!?!
Wait to find out;)
 
Luv,
DUCK!!!!!!!!!!