It's not ok

[hiatus] Pregnant with my teachers baby!

 

"Alright, now it's your-" Taeyeon was silence as he looked at Hyoyeon, a flood of memories coining to him from a night at the bar. To him, she still looked the same: curled blonde hair, flawless complexion, amazing body.
 
"Um, my name is Kim Hyoyeon and....yeah." she smiled, looking at the teacher for the first time. She gasped slightly, her eyes widening.
 
The two Kim's stared at each other, remembering.
 
I found you.
 
Hyoyeon could barely stop the gagging feeling from crawling up her neck before she bolted out of the classroom, memories of the night she became pregnant flooding her.
 
She was dancing in the crowd, sweaty and hot from the sea of bodies all around her, dancing just like her. She had gotten used to the feeling of people bumping into her or touching her that she didn't notice a man was now swaying with her, his hands on her hips.
 
"Your good, you know that?" He said, whispering it in her ear. She shivered slightly, both from the hot air touching her semi bare skin and from the alcohol that laced his breath. She turned so she was facing him, arms around his neck as she leaned up.
 
"Around here, I'm known as the dancing queen. I have to be good." She replied, grinding her front to his. She knew he wanted her just by the feel of the bulge in his pants, and frankly, she wanted to give it to him.
 
She just finished high school and was now an adult. She had never taken even a sip of alcohol until the party, and maybe she shouldn't have, but she did. She was the only in her group of friends, being from the good family she had, but thought it was finally time to let loss.
 
Hyoyeon ran down the halls, uncontrollable tears spilling down her cheeks as she tried to find a restroom.
 
~
 
The class was silent, surprised by the new blonde girls sudden outbreak. Sooyoung was also startled, but being the good person and friend she was, she stood up.
 
"I'm sorry, Hyoyeon is having some...personal issues at the moment?" Sooyoung quickly made an excuse and ran out the door, listening and following the sound of heels clacking to the bathroom.
 
"Mister Kim, are you ok? Should I get you something." Yoona said, leaning over her desk slightly, wanting Taeyeon to look at her s.
 
"No Yoona, I-I'm fine....Ummm...I need to do some paperwork, s-so just.....Write a poem or something." He said, quickly making his way back to his office.
 
Yoona huffed and leaned back in her chair once more, pouting. "What's up with him?" she asked no one in particular.
 
"I don't know, why don't you find out. I mean, you want him, right" Yuri asked, twirling a piece of black hair with her finger. Yoona just nodded.
 
"Well, talking to him about his problems and other things like that can lead him to trust, and everyone knows that trust is one of the first class tickets to the heart."
 
"Wow, that's good. I'll try it, but we're alone. Good work, Yuri!" The two girls then highfived and began to talk about drama going on around the campus.
 
~
 
"Hyoyeon ah!" Sooyoung called, walking down the halls looking for her friend. She had been searching for ten minutes now.
 
She was about to call out again when she heard this gagging sound coming from a room down the hall, the ladies room. She walked down there and opened the door.
 
The sound was being repeated over and over again, as if it was a broken record set on repeat. She slowly walked in front of each stall, the sound getting louder as she got closer. Finally, at the very end of the room, she could see a girls legs, kneeling down with a red and blue stripped dress. She found Hyoyeon.
 
"Hyoyeon, are you ok? Let me in." Sooyoung commanded, knocking on the door hard. Second later, the sound of flushing could be heard and the door opened, showing a tear streamed face and semi red eyes.
 
Hyoyeon shuffled to the sinks, ringing and face before looking at Sooyoung. "Why did you come after me?"
 
"Because, first of all, we're friends. And second of all, I was worried about you." Sooyoung said. "I know we just met, but you can tells me anything. I'm here for you because that's what friends do."
 
Hyoyeon smiled and was unexpectedly pulled into a warm hug. She felt safe and returned it, trying not to cry again because of her friend kindness.
 
"Now tell Soo-bear what's wrong."
 
Hyoyeon took a deep breath, collecting her thoughts, and nodded. "Ok."
 
She began telling her story about her fist encounter with Taeyeon, how they had , her pregnancy, Tiffany's anger towards her, and about how she felt seeing him again. Throughout the whole thing, Sooyoung kept shut, listening.
 
"Wow, that's.....a lot for one person to have to deal with." Sooyoung said, patting the shorter girls shoulder. "Good thing you have me to help you. Now, here's what we're gonna do: we're gonna go out there, go back to class, and even if he recognizes you, don't think about. Right now, you need to worry about your education so that when this little er comes out, it'll have a good life, ok?"
 
Hyoyeon nodded. "Ok, but what happens if her tries to talk to me about it? What if he finds out-"
 
"He won't, trust me. Just try not to interact with him to much, it might make him remember." Hyoyeon nodded, smiling and hugging Sooyoung.
 
"Thank you, Soo-bear."
 
"Ain't no thang but a chicken wang, Hyo-umma."
 
The two girls laughed and walked out of the bathroom, going back to the class they had stormed out of. What they didn't know was that someone heard everything.
 
"Huh, the things you learn when you need to pee...Guess my plan will need to be done sooner."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys! So I haven't update in a while (no body really has lol) because I need to do MAH midterms :( I figured I'd give y'all this chappy cause if my HyoTae needs aren't being given, then yours probably aren't either. Hope your all doing good<3
 
Love,
Duck
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆