A talk

[hiatus] Pregnant with my teachers baby!

"Thank you, Soo-bear."

"Ain't no thang but a chicken wang, Hyo-umma."

The two girls laughed and walked out of the bathroom, going back to the class they had stormed out of. What they didn't know was that someone heard everything.

"Huh, the things you learn when you need to pee...Guess my plan will need to be done sooner."

The unknown figure smirked, taking her time to get back to the class room since it would be ending soon anyways.

~

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon had made it back to class and were now sitting at a desk in the back of the class. Every once in a while, someone would look at them, wondering what had happened earlier, but they figured it was just "personal issues" like Sooyoung had said. Both Yoona and Yuri had come back to class from wherever they had gone a couple minutes after Hyo and Soo returned.

The two brunettes had smirks on their faces, sending dirty glances at Hyoyeon from time to time.

Lucky for Hyoyeon, Taeyeon hadnt come out of his office for the rest of the class time, deep in thought about meeting the only woman he ever had a fluttery heart for.

"Hey, Soo....Yoona and Yuri keep sending me weird glances." Hyoyeon said, looking at her hands in her  lap from discomfert. Sooyoung quickly turned around, catching the two girls in the act.

"Yah! Something interesting over here?" Sooyoung called to them, making their eyes widen in surpise. No one had ever talked to them like that before.

"Excuse you, but i didnt know it was against the law to look in that direction, you-"

Yoona would have said more, but the bell rang, signaling the day was over. Yoona and Yuri stood, angry, glaring at Sooyoung before walking out with a trail of people following them behind. Sooyoung let out a sigh of relief. She turned to Hyoyeon who was smiling at her.

"Thanks, Sooyoung." She said, jumping up and giving her tall friend a bear hug.

"No problem, Hyo! Anytime!" She replied, taking Hyo's hand and leading her out. "Now come on, before Taeyeon comes out and see's you again." She whispered.

The two girls walked to the parking lot, hand in hand. The two said theri goodbye's for the day, exchanged their numbers, and went to their cars.

Hyoyeon was half way home when her phone started vibrating, signaling she got a text. In order to not cause an accident, she pulled over, blood froze at seeing who it was.

 

To: HyoHyo<3
From: Fany~!

Hey, can you come home? I need to say something....

 

To: Fany~!
From: HyoHyo<3

ok.......
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

sorrry it so short but im kinda busy. I fugured some type of update is better than nothing right? The next chap will be longer, i promise!!

Love,
DUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!