Second Encounters

[hiatus] Pregnant with my teachers baby!

 

Hyoyeon was woken up the next morning to the blaring sound of her alarm clock. She was defiantly in no mood to get up, not with what had happened the day before. She was still very upset and all she wanted to do was stay in bed, curl herself in a ball, and never get up. Too bad she really has to pee. 
 
"Stupid me getting pregnant...stupid Tiffany for yelling at me...stupid bladder for all of a sudden shrinking to the size of a peanut!" She groaned, reaching out to silence it and looked at the time. Her eyes widened a fraction.
 
"Crap! How could I forgotten? Collage starts today!" she yelled, fully awake now. She got out of bed, walking to her bathroom to get ready for the day even though she was still an emotional mess. She quickly used the bathroom, unable to shake the need to use t go away and stole a glance at herself in her mirror before washing her face, giving a small gasp. "I look horrible..." she said quietly.
 
Her eyes were red and puffy, her face was pale, her nose red and stuffy, and you could still see the tear stains from the dying she had done. She sighed, leaning down to wash her face and hopefully make herself look less unappealing.
 
When she finished, the tear stains were gone and a little of her color had come back. She eyes and nose were still red though. She ran a brush through her knotted hair, making it nice and smooth again. Just as she was about to brush her teeth, she began to feel really sick. She barely had time to sit in front of the toilet before her first case of morning sickness came.
 
It felt like hours until her vomiting finally started stopping. Once the gagging feeling started becoming less frequent, she gently set her head on the cool toilet, not caring of it made her look gross. 'Just my luck,' she thought, 'My first day of university is the day I get my first case of morning sickness.'
 
She took a deep breath, making sure she was all done before she flushed the toilet for the hundredth time. She went back to the sink and started brushing her teeth making sure to put a load of tooth paste on it. She wanted the nasty taste in gone as soon as possible. With all the personal hygiene out of the way, she quickly applied some make up, but only enough to make her look the way she normally looked: no red eyes, no bags, no red nose, and no other bad things that made her look as miserable as she felt.
 
She made her way over to her closet, picking an outfit that was casual but would leave an impression: I nice diagonally stripped red and blue-ish black dress that ended just above her knees paired with simply low cut heeled boots (think of the outfit she wore when they had that interview for flower power). She grabbed her backpack and a short jean jacket, just invade it got chilly.
 
She put her cell phone in her jean jacket pocket and exited her room, praying with all her might Tiffany wasn't up.
 
Sadly, it looked like praying would get Hyoyeon back on Gods good side at the moment because there was Tiffany, coming out of her room at the same moment Hyoyeon did. The two said nothing just taking occasional glances at each other. After an awkward silence, Tiffany spoke up.
 
"Was that noise I heard you puking?" She asked, looking down at her shoes.
 
"Yes," Hyoyeon answered, also looking at her shoes.
 
"Oh," was all the American girl said before walking into the living room to gather her scattered things. Hyoyeon's eyes started watering up.
 
'She doesn't even care...' she thought, not wanting to be in the apartment any longer. She walked with a fast pace to the door, keeping her head down so Tiffany wouldn't see her tears, but that didn't matter since she has heard the blonde sniff.
 
Tiffany let out a load sigh at the sound of their front door slamming, hearing load and clear from the way it echoed just how upset her best friend was. She needed to talk to Hyoyeon, but being the stubborn American girl she was, she just couldn't make up her mind on if she should address the problem or let it be. For now, she would let it be.
 
~
 
Hyoyeon was able to make it to Seoul University right on time even after her morning sickness and the slight confrontation she had with Tiffany. She parked her car, fast walking to the main entrance where she knew her morning classes would be. She took a glance at her the paper that would help map out her day and a smile graced her face.
 
Her first class was Foreign Language AKA English lessons. She was excited to finally be able to learn a third foreign language since she already knew Chinese, Japanese, and (of course) Korean. She would have taken Japanese, but she didn't want to go to Japan in the future; she wanted to travel to America. She made her way to class, the first real smile in a while on her face. 
 
~
 
She had now finished her morning classes and it was now lunch time, which Hyoyeon wasn't too happy about. She had heard of pregnant women throwing at the sight or smell of different foods, and since she was buying from one of the man little cafe's they had on campus, she was afraid her stomach might turn on her. She quietly went inside on of the cafe's, holding her breath as she. Are her way to the counter.
 
She saw a variety, things like American food, Korean food, and other things from around Asia. 'So far, so good," she thought, walking into the line with a tray. She didn't take much, only some thugs she knew wouldn't make her throw up. She grabbed a bottle of water and made sure to hold her breath walking by somethings again. When she got to the end of the line, she took out her wallet and paid.
 
Hyoyeon looked for a table, noticing an open table near the back of the room. When she reached the table, she sat down, nibbling on her food. She kept her head down, not wanting to draw attention to her. She was half way done, her stomach starting to feel a little funny, when she was startled by someone.
 
"Are you gonna finish that?" a really tall and skinny girl asked. She had long curled brown hair and was wearing dark blue jeans, a tan blouse with a tan jacket to match, and low cut heels. She had a lot of bracelets on and other types of jewelry. Hyoyeon looked at the girl.
 
"W-what?" she asked.
 
"I'm sorry, but, I noticed you were starting to stop eating and I figured you were done..." she trailed off, rubbing the back of her neck with a cheeky grin. "My names Sooyoung." she held her hand out.
 
Hyoyeon just stated at the hand, not sure what to do. Finally, she decided to take it, clasping it in her own and shaking it gently. "My name's...Hyoyeon."
 
Sooyoung smiled, having made a new friend. "So, Hyoyeon, is it your first day today?" she asked, staring at the small blonde girls food. Hyoyeon gave a light giggle and slide her tray over to Sooyoung who happily accepted it. "Yes, it is."
 
"Wewry?! Meah twow!" Soyyoung said, already stuffed with food. Hyoyeon couldn't help but laugh at the sight.
 
"Ah, that's cool! We could be friends!" Hyoyeon answered excitedly, clapping her hands.
 
Sooyoung only nodded, even more full than it was a few seconds ago.
 
"Hey, what class do you have next?" the tall girl asked, swallowing her food.
 
"Um, let me see..." Hyoyeon answered, taking a look at her schedule. "I have English next."
 
"Me too! We should probably get going, class starts in 5 minutes and it's in another building." Sooyoung got up, quickly disposing of the tray and taking Hyoyeon's hand. The two girls fast walked, laughing as they got funny states from onlookers.
 
~
 
"WHEW! We made it!" Sooyoung yelled happily, leaning on a desk as she tried to catch her breath. Hyoyeon joined her, holding her stomach lightly as she tried to control her breathing.
 
"Y-Yeah...we did! Come on, lets sit in the middle." Hyoyeon walked to one of the middle rows, Sooyoung following closely behind. The two girls started receiving lots of looks from their new classmates. Especially from the boys. The two girls felt like they were being mentally undressed right at that moment.
 
They sat down, scooting their seats closer together. As a rush of other students walked in, whispers started up as people looked at the two, knowing they were the two new girls. They began to converse with themselves. Suddenly, a hand slammed on one of their desks, startling the two.
 
Hyoyeon looked up, eyes falling on a pretty, tall (but not as tall as Sooyoung) girl with jet black hair. It fell straight past her shoulders and smirk graved her royal features. "Hey Yoona, I've found the new girls." she said, turning her head to look at another girl with brown hair.
 
"Good job, Yuri. Go save us our seats." the girl, Yoona, ordered the other, Yuri. Yuri just nodded, making her way to the back of the room with a posy of other girls. Yoona turned to the two sitting down, a 'smile' on her face.
 
"Hi, I just wanted to welcome you two! I hope you have a good learning experience here." she said, smiling once more before making her way to where Yuri had gone.
 
"What the hell was THAT all about?" Sooyoung whispered in Hyoyeon's ear, her brows furrowing. Hyoyeon just shrugged.
 
The doors in the front that lead to the teachers office swung open and immediately, the room was silenced. Everyone made their way to their seats, many girls flipping their hair and sitting in a way that showed some of their cleavage.
 
"Ok, class, lets get started! My name is Kim Taeyeon, but since I'm your teacher, call me Mister Kim." he said, scanning the room with his eyes as her brought a coffee cup to his lips. "Now, I hear we have two new students. Please come up and introduce yourselves."
 
Hyoyeon's ears perked up at the sound of the teachers voice. For some reason, it sounded familiar. She and Sooyoung stood up and bowed.
 
"Hello, name is Choi Sooyoung and I like food!" the tall girl said, smiling happily. People broke into laughs, everyone smiling at the tall girl. Taeyeon laughed, turning his attention to Hyoyeon.
 
"Alright, now it's your-" Taeyeon was silence as he looked at Hyoyeon, a flood of memories coining to him from a night at the bar. To him, she still looked the same: curled blonde hair, flawless complexion, amazing body.
 
"Um, my name is Kim Hyoyeon and....yeah." she smiled, looking at the teacher for the first time. She gasped slightly, her eyes widening.
 
The two Kim's stared at each other, remembering.
 
I found you.