Pink

[hiatus] Pregnant with my teachers baby!

Pink.

 
A color of bright, blinding happiness that no other color in the world could create. A color that, when it came to mind, was usually associated with butterfly's and lollipops and the all mysterious pegacorns little girls thought were real. Pink......
 
A color everyone loved (or could tolerate).
 
Everyone except Kim Hyoyeon.
 
She used to love the color, using it as the base for the walls in her room and the bedsheets she slept with almost every night when they weren't in the wash. The love of pink washed over her when she moved in with her best friend from highschool, Hwang Miyoung, or Tiffany. It hadn't always been like that, but it didn't take long before the American girl caused a tsunami of pink to hit their apartment, creating a place where any other color, or person, would cower in fear.
 
But the love for pink was ruined for Hyoyeon all because of a stupid pink plus mark signaling what she was hoping wasn't true:
 
She was pregnant....
 
At the fresh, ripe age of 19...
 
Right at the start of her first year of collage..
 
With a man she couldn't even remember.
 
She sat, frozen, on the toilet cushy pink seat in their average sized bathroom. She didn't know how long she had been their, but she didn't think it really mattered when she had a huge problem present. When the pink plus mark showed itself after an agonizing five minutes of waiting, it took her a couple seconds to recognize what it meant.
 
She could feel the sensation of something warm and wet running down her cheek. She brought her hand to her cheek to wipe it away, knowing it was a tear. She could feel more starting to trail down her face, the fear and sadness overcoming any other emotions in her body like a ton of bricks.
 
She turned to her right slightly, showing her back to the small shower and her front to the side of the sink. She reach for the toilet paper which was attached to the sink counter and took wads of it, about enough to wrap a baby in twice, and wrapped it around the pregnancy test in her hand. She didn't want anyone to find out just yet since she didn't know what she was going to do, especially Tiffany. She was sure if her pink loving friend found out, she would start making plans without letting Hyoyeon have the chance to way her options.
 
'Options...' she thought, getting up from the toilet to look at herself in the mirror, the now wrapped test being dropped in the waste bin.
 
For a 19 year old girl, she looked a lot younger. She was on the shorter side, often having to tuck her long , wavy blonde hair behind her ear so she could look up at people properly. She was also very pretty, always drawing attention from the boys with her exotic facial features and one-of-a-kind V-smile. It was kind of funny because, since she didn't look traditionally Korean, many people assumed she was a foreigner instead of her American friend.
 
'Maybe thats the reason so many guys like me.' she thought, scanning herself again. 'Why did I have to be born so god damn pretty and different looking?! Maybe if I was ugly, this wouldn't have happened...'
 
Hyoyeon turned her head to the door, hearing light tapping noises coming from the other side. She quickly turned back to the mirror, rubbing her face and eyes to make any signs of crying or being upset go away. She couldn't burden Tiffany with her problems, even if they were best friends; it just wasn't who she was.
 
"Hyohyo, are you ok?" called her best friend in a motherly manner. "You've been in there for 10 minutes...YOUR NOT DEAD RIGHT?!"
 
Hyoyeon lightly chuckled at her friends outburst, her mood lightening slightly. Tiffany always had a knack for freaking out when she felt something wasn't right. She made her way to the door and turned the pink (yes pink) doorknob, hearing the familiar 'click' of the door unlocking.
 
"No Fany, im not dead," she answered while opening the door, looking at Tiffany with the brightest (Fakest) smiles she could muster. Almost immediately after coming out, she was tackled into a hug, one strong enough to almost bring her to the ground. Arms laced around her waist as she was pulled into a loose hug.
 
"Thank goodness! I thought something had happened..." Tiffany said, unloosing one arm from Hyoyeon's waist to tuck a stray strand of long red hair behind her ear. "I mean, I know nothing ever really happens but...we never know."
 
Hyoyeon chuckled, her thoughts about pregnancy and babies going away for the time. She pulled Tiffany's arm away and grabbed one of her hands. "Come on  Fany. Let me get started on making dinner, ok? Now that you know I'm fine, can you calm down?" she asked, lying through her teeth.
 
All she got was a small nod of agreement and a bright smile, not only coming from her friends mouth, but also her eyes. Hyoyeon forced an eye smile from herself, as well, and pulled the older girl with her to their small kitchen/dining room were they went to work on making food for the night.
 
 
~Later that night~
 
 
The blonde girl climbed into bed, giving  a heavy sigh. All through dinner, she put on a mask in order to keep Tiffany from seeing she was in distress, something she never liked or wanted to do. But she knew, at the moment, she had no choice.
 
She pulled her covers all the way up like she always did, dropping it and flinching slightly as her hand brushed past her stomach. It wasn't like she didn't want kids, she did, but not this early in the game. Not when she was 19, her adult life just starting with her first year of university.
 
Again, she sighed, and hesitantly set her hand lightly on her stomach. She took a quick glance at it and looked back at her ceiling.
 
"What am I going to do about you...?" she asked quietly to herself, turning on her side, being careful to divert any sort of pressure or weight to her abdominal area.
 
She stated at the full moon through her open window, slowely falling asleep to the calm sound of her own breathing.
 
'I need to schedule an appointment at the clinic tommorow...' was the last thought she had before drifting into a dreamless sleep, her hand still gently resting on her stomach.
 
 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey ppl!! I know I haven't updated in like forever but midterms are coming.....plus my English teacher feels the need to give us papers that are due the next day about three times a week, so I've been kinda stressed lately. I'll try to update my other stories soon, so please be a little more patient!!!
 
Love,
Duck<3