01. I'm Dongwoo

I Like You


Dongwoo’s POV

I can’t take it anymore. My bladder is almost bursting because I’ve been holding it in since we’re on the flight. Now that I come to think of it, why the hell did I not just use the toilet while we were on the plane? I mentally slap myself for not thinking about that earlier. I just need to go to the toilet now. I already went through the immigration and other members and staffs are still queueing. I think there’s enough time for me to go for toilet break.

 

“Hyoan Hyung” I tapped one of our manager’s shoulder.

He turns to me and asks “What is it?”

“I need to pee..” I whispered to him just because I don’t want to announce it to the public.

“Aigoo..go palli. The washroom is on the left. Come back fast. We’ll wait for you here.” He said while motioning his hand for me to go.

“Ne!” I ran to the washroom and do my business

 

“Dongwoo ya! Palli! Others went out already!” I heard Hyoan hyung calling me.

“Ne hyung!” I replied him while washing my hands. I took out some tissues to dry my hands. I look at the mirror one last time just to check how I look like. Hair checked! Clothes checked! Pants checked! Backpack check! Okay let’s go!

 

I went out fast seeing that Hyoan hyung and one of our coordi noona waiting for me outside the washroom.

“Kaja!” he said and walks toward the exit while me and noona just follow him behind.

 

I can hear fans screaming outside the arrival hall. The moment we reach the exit door, I can see fans screaming while holding placards with my name and other members name on it. Aww, that’s cute. I smiled and wave at them. It feels good to be back in Korea. I gratefully accept the gifts that the fans give me and thank them. My hands are literally full with fangifts at the moment.

 

As we are walking our way to the airport exit, the crowd seems to be overwhelming near the exit because most fans are following other members who are going out. Whoa. I didn’t expect that the number of fans who are welcoming us back is this much. Looks like the securities are having a hard time controlling the fans.

 

At that moment, I saw a girl fell down about 2 meters away in front of me; probably getting pushed hard by other fans behind her. She tries to get up but fell down again and winces in pain while holding her right ankle. Did she injure her leg? The crowd gets even wilder and I’m afraid that they will trample over her.

 

“Hyung, she looks badly injured. We should help her.” I told my manager.

He looks at her and at the crowd in front of us. Probably because of our group’s image and the safety of the girl, he nods in approval. I quickly went to her to check if she’s okay.

 

“Kwenchanayo? Can you get up?” I ask as I squat down to her level. Without turning her face at me, she just shakes her head and wincing in pain. I turn my head to my coordi noona who’s standing next to my manager.

“Noona! Palliwayo. Help me please!” I ask her to hold all the fangifts that are currently in my hand for me.

“Joesonghamnida. We’ll take you to the hospital” I turn back to the girl and carefully pick her up from the ground. She probably can’t even walk and it may cause more damage to her ankle so I decided to just carry her to our van. Thank god that she’s light enough for me to carry. I also asked my manager to help carry the stuffs in her hand.

 

“Excuse me~ bye guys~” I slightly bow to the fans by nodding my head and quickly go through the exit. Our van is already parked in front and other members are already in it. I asked Hyoan hyung to check if there’s any space for her to sit. He told Sungyeol sit with Sungjong, Hoya and Myungsoo at the back so there will be a space for her.

 

“Whoa. What happen?” the members ask me probably confused with the whole thing and the fact that I’m carrying a girl in my arms. I gently place her to sit in the middle as I sit down next to her. “She’s badly injured back there so we’re taking her to the hospital” I told them while closing the van’s door and turn my head to them reassuring them that the manager is okay with it.

 

I tilted my head to look at the girl and ask if she don’t mind. She just keeps on looking down and timidly shakes her head. ‘Maybe she’s shy’ I thought. I hold out my hand for a handshake and introduce myself.

 

“I’m Dongwoo. I afraid that you may get trampled on back there so I decided to help you out” I said and smile to her.

She timidly accepts my handshake and finally raised her head and smiles back at me. “Mina”

 

That moment she turns and smile at me, there’s only one thing that I can think of.

 

She’s pretty. Really pretty.