01. Are you okay?

I Like You

 

Mina POV

BEFORE THE DAWNNNNNN~~ BEFORE THE DAWNNNN~~~~

My right hand frantically roams to the right side of my pillow, looking for my phone. Found it! I turn off the alarm and try to open my eyes. Ahh my eyes are friggin glued. I squinted and look at the time. It's 7AM. At that moment, your soul has finally come back to you and reminds you of something.

 

It's time.

 

YEAH BABY! I FINALLY WILL GET TO MEET INFINITE OMG ASKDLVBKBE JKSDBLBVKDLJ

 

I basically fangirling & screaming inside my head thinking that I’ll be seeing the boys up close is just a dream come true. I hugged my fluffy pillow tightly while toss and turn for a few minutes before getting off my comfy bed.

 

Infinite is coming back from Japan after their BTD promotion and I’m planning to see them at the airport and give this cute dino plush toy I bought for Dongwoo. Well, my Infinite bias keep on changing just because one does not simply has fix bias in Infinite and this time, it’s Dongwoo.

 

This is my first time seeing them because my family and I just moved from Busan to Seoul about a month ago. Dad just got promoted and was sent to work permanently at the company’s office in Seoul so he decided to just move the whole family here. I, of course got very excited about it because I’m a step closer to achieve my dream to become a singer and to meet my favorite boys. They did come to Busan before for fansigning but unfortunately I couldn’t come due to school and exam was around the corner at that time.

So, today I hope that my plans will work out because it if it doesn’t. I have a great feeling that it will turn out well though. It better be. So, I took my towel and head on to the shower. Infinite expected time of arrival is at 10.50AM so I have enough time to prepare everything.

 

I wore my favorite black sweatshirt with a pair of black skinny. Curled my hair, put on some BB cream, eyeliner and lipgloss. Something’s missing though. I look through my stuff and my eyes landed on a black cap I bought last week.

“Ah~ this will do” I said to myself and put it on.  This is basically how I look like

 

Then, I grab my sling bag together with the gift bag and head on to the kitchen.

“Morning, mom!” I greeted my mom as I walk to the kitchen counter.

‘Morning honey, you’re up early today? I thought you’re on your school break?” she asked while making some French toasts for breakfast.

“Nae, I’m going to the airport in an hour” you said while looking at your phone.

“Oh? Who’s coming?” she asked again, placing a plate of freshly made French toasts in front of me.

“Your son-in-law” I answered nonchalantly while munching the toast.

“Son-in…MWO?” Her eyes widen due to shock then she remembered something.

“Ah..Infinite? Tch! You and your delusional mind~” she said while washing the cooking utensils.

“Tch delusional. And you said you want to have a son-in-law like Sunggyu~” I rolled my eyes.

Mom knew that I’m crazy over Infinite as I told her everything about them and we even watched their shows including “You Are My Oppa” together. So, she basically knows the guys quite well through me and their shows.

I look at the watch on my phone. It’s 9.10AM. It’s going to take about an hour or so to arrive at the airport so I decided to go first.

“Gotta go now mom, wish me luck! Kanda~” I said and kiss her cheek before putting on my high cut vans sneakers and head out.

“Eung~ be careful!” she manages to say right before I close the door.


I arrived at the airport at around 10.20AM.

So, it’s still early and I saw some fans already waiting at the arrival area. It’s fall season now so it’s weather quite cold. I thought I can handle it but my right ankle doesn’t. You see, I twisted my ankle about 6 months ago while practicing on my dance and had ankle surgery. Ever since that, for some reason my ankle become sensitive to cold weather.

 

10.50AM.

Number of fans waiting for Infinite has multiplied and it’s my first time witnessing this kind of situation. I can feel the pain trickling down to my ankles but I’m enduring it. I went to the nearest bench and sit to rest my legs. The boys will come out soon, so I just have to endure it a bit.

 

15 minutes later,

I can hear the fans started screaming and camera flashes everywhere. OMG the boys are here! I walk myself back to the arrival hall with the gift bag on my right hand. I couldn’t go any nearer as there are too many fans flocking around at the same spot so I went to wait near the exit door instead.

 

Right then, I saw Sunggyu the moment I turn my head to their way.

I stood there frozen. My first time seeing my biases in person so I literally experiencing starstruck now. He’s walking towards the exit looking hot with all the managers and coordi noonas followed behind him. I can’t even describe the feeling I had at that moment. And then there’s Woohyun trailing behind him, throwing hearts to the fans. Oh god! He’s such a flawless grease bias wrecker. Wait for me Woohyun, I’ll get back to you. I think I saw Sungyeol and Myungsoo walking together while Sungjong and Hoya are at the back pushing the trollies that are loaded with their luggages.

 

Soon, all the fans suddenly start flocking at my side since they’re basically following the boys going out the airport. It’s just too crowded and the fans at the back keep on pushing those in front. I wanted to shift my body to the left side a bit but some fans are pushing too hard causing me to lose my balance and fell down.

“AHH!” I groan the moment I try to get up as I experience a great pain on my already sensitive ankle. It’s so painful and it scares me that fans may trample on me or something.

 

“Kwenchanayo? Can you get up?” a guys asks. I just shake my head while looking at my injured ankle because it hurts too much I can’t really say I’m okay.

“Noona! Palliwayo. Help me please! “Joesonghamnida. We’ll take you to the hospital” before I even turn my head to see his face; I feel a strong arm picking me up from the ground. My eyes become wider the moment I saw his face.

 

‘Dongwoo..’