05. No Way!

I Like You

No one’s POV

“ka-wi-ba-wi-bo! ka-wi-ba-wi-bo! KYAHAHAHA! Hyung pays!” Dongwoo laugh his off because Sunggyu lost the game again for the nth time.

Sunggyu froze, with his eyes turn into just two straight lines. You can barely see his eyes. His brain is probably still processing whatever just happened.

“You tried, hyung” Sungyeol patted Sunggyu’s shoulder and went to Dongwoo. He and Dongwoo then stand side by side facing Sunggyu, form a big heart together.

Sunggyu saw his dongsaengs’ aegyo and chortles.

“Jashik.” He mutters and turns to the cashier to pay for all their drinks. After paying, he & Dongwoo brought the drinks & join the other Infinite members who already gotten the table for them. While enjoying their drinks, the members then start talking about whatever things that happened these past few days.

 

“The other day, I was reading fans messages on fancafe, many of them said Sungjong-ie looks manlier these days~” Woohyun said as he wiggles his eyebrows to the maknae.

“Tch. I’m a guy too, hyung!” Sungjong not-so-lightly punches Woohyun’s arm which made his hyung winced and rubs his arm.

“I know right? Thanks to me, our maknae has become a man now. My manliness has rubbed off on him” said Hoya as he put his arm around Sungjong’s shoulders with a proud look on his face.

Sungjong just rolls his eyes and nods, too lazy to argue with his hyungs because he knows that it’s definitely never going to end.

“Fans.. suddenly it reminds me of the cute girl we met few months ago.” said Sungyeol while staring at his drink and swirling it randomly with a straw.

“Hm? Cute girl? Nuguji?” Sunggyu asks trying to recall back anything big happened months ago but his grandpa brain can’t remember any.

“Mina” says Myungsoo as he coolly sips his iced latte.

“Woah! Hahaha. You guys remember her too; I thought I was the only one.” Dongwoo didn’t expect other members to remember Mina. Well, he doesn’t have a reason to forget her after what happened before.

“Ah. Yes, Mina. She left a message on fancafe few days after the incident. But, since then I don’t see any messages from her anymore.” Woohyun sighs and sips his strawberry milkshake.

“She did? Aww..how come she stopped posting stuffs. I hope she’s doing okay though.” said Sungyeol, somehow feeling regret for not keeping up with their fans’ posts.

Sunggyu finally remembers Mina and nods. “I’m sure she’s doing fine now. Who knows, we may bump into her on the streets.

 

“Kaja. We have schedule after this. Manager hyungs may scold us if we’re late.” Sunggyu stands up with his drink in his hand and start walking to the door, with his dongsaengs trail behind him. He pulls the door handle but it won’t budge.

“Hyung, you need to push it. Not pull it” said Myungsoo at the back.

Sunggyu mentally facepalm himself the moment he saw the word “PUSH” next to the door handle. The moment he push the door, he can feel that he just hit something or someone outside. Then, he saw a girl rubbing her head and groans in pain.

“Oh my. I’m so sorry! Are you okay?” Sunggyu asks as he feels guilty for accidentally hitting a girl in the head with a door.

The girl looks up to him and freezes. Sunggyu somehow thinks she looks familiar. Then, he saw a taller girl with long ponytail behind her.

‘She’s cute’ he thought.

“Mwoya, hyung. Eh? Mina!” Sungyeol makes his way out to greet Mina. He smiles sheepishly and waves at Mina. “Anyeong~”

The other Infinite members also recognize Mina and greet her; they apologize and asking if her ankle is all healed now.

Mina on the other hand can’t believe that her favourite boys actually remember her. It really made everything inside her flips everywhere. She, Yuna & Jimin quickly bows at them.

“Kwenchanha. Hehe. My ankle is doing fine.” She then introduced Yuna & Jimin to Infinite members and the boys introduce themselves to the girls.

'So her name is Yuna..' Sunggyu thought.

“We gotta go now because of schedule. I hope to see you again~ Take care, okay. Annyeong~” said Sunggyu. Other members also bid goodbye to the girls and walk to their van.

 

Mina, Jimin & Yuna goes inside the café and starts fangirling silently since it is a public place. They can’t believe that they just bumped into Infinite and the fact that they still remember Mina is totally spazz-worthy.

Suddenly, someone taps Mina’s shoulder.

“Mina.” She turns around and surprised to see Sungyeol.

“Oh..I..I thought you..” Mina stammers, feeling shocked and embarrassed at the same time. He probably saw her and the girls spazzing just now.

“I got back here to ask if I can have your contact number..” Sungyeol asks while rubbing the back of his neck.

“Sure I guess..” Mina is basically still trying to brain the situation now. Sungyeol hand in his phone to Mina. She take it, saves her number and give the phone back to Sungyeol.

“Gomawo. I’ll call you sometime. See you!” he smiles and make his way out of the café.

 

Mina POV

“Did Infinite Sungyeol just asked for your number?” Jimin & Yuna eonni stares at me; couldn’t believe what just happened. I can’t believe it either.

 

..........I guess he just did.