03. Thank you

I Like You

 

Mina’s POV

‘Dongwoo..’

 

THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING..

NO.

JUST NO.

 

But my ankle hurts a lot. It literally feels like someone is ripping off my foot from my leg. I’m not dreaming right now, am I? I hope not. But it’s just too good to be true. My bias is carrying me in his hands…

 

In his hands..

OH. MY. GOD. OMGOMGOMG

Okay, calm down, Mina. Don’t spazz too much or else you’ll fall down.

 

My heart is thumping so hard right now; I hope it’s not that loud enough for him to hear. I put my hands around his neck so that it’ll be less burdening for him. He smells nice. Gosh, Mina what are you thinking pabo! Ah, this is embarrassing. I just lower my head the whole time; not dare enough to stare at him anymore, coz I’m afraid that he’ll think that I’m a freak. I hope the fans didn’t see my face just now because I’m sure that they are friggin hating me right now for being too lucky.

 

We finally reach the van and their manager told Sungyeol to sit at the back with the other three. Gosh, I hope they won’t get cramped at the back. Mianhae, guys.

“Whoa. What happen?” the members ask.

I look at them slightly and I can see that they’re confused with what’s happening right now. Dongwoo then places me on the sit in the middle next to Woohyun.

“She’s badly injured back there so we’re taking her to the hospital” Dongwoo answered.

He then took the sit next to me, take my stuffs from their coordi and closes the door.

 

Okay. I know this is like once in a lifetime opportunity to be in Infinite’s van with all the members in it. But, tell you the truth, it feels so awkward right now I could die. I don’t know what these guys may think of me, and I’m not sure what to do either. So I just sit there quietly, hoping that they’ll be the first one to start a conversation with me.

“I’m Dongwoo. I afraid that you may get trampled on back there so I decided to help you out” He introduces himself while holding out his hands for a handshake. That’s so nice of you Dongwoo. I turn my head to him and accept his handshake.

“Mina.” I simply said and smile at him.

“Anyeong, Mina. I’m Woohyun!” I turn to Woohyun and saw him smiling with his hands throwing some small hearts to me. Aigoo, this cute greasy tree. I smile and slightly bow at him.

“Anyeonghaseyo” I said.

“Aigoo, Woohyun-ah geumanhae! Sorry, Mina. He’s always like that. I’m Sunggyu.” The leader introduces himself with his eye smile. Leader-nim. I can’t see your eyes. Kekeke. I chuckles and slightly bow at him. Then, the guys at the back start to introduce themselves to me one by one.

“I’m Hoya! The dance machine~”

“I’m maknae Sungjong~

“I’m L”

“I’m Sungyeol” he introduces himself while leaning close to Woohyun’s headrest, trying to view me better, I think. Since I can’t move my leg much, so I turn my body a bit to the left, turn my head to them and smile, “Anyeonghaseyo. I’m Mina.”

“You’re so pretty. Very pretty” I heard Sungyeol said.

He’s basically examining my face right now, so I can’t help but to embarrassed. Gosh Sungyeol, I hope my face won’t turn red too much. I mentally slap myself trying to calm myself down.

“Yah yah! Geumanhae. Kekeke. You’re scaring her away!” Dongwoo said while giggling.

“He’s always like that whenever he meets pretty girls” Woohyun said as he smiles and winks at me.

 

Oh my heart can explode anytime now, these guys should stop.

“Mina-ssi. May I know what happened to you back there” Sunggyu asks while slightly turning his body to face me.

“Mm..I was waiting for you guys until someone behind me pushed me hard that I fell down.” I simply answer.

“She fell right in front of me. She looks like she’s in great pain and couldn’t stand up by herself. So, I helped her.” Dongwoo add.

Sunggyu and others nod, finally able to understand the whole situation.

“Gomabseubnida.” I said to Dongwoo. ‘Finally the right timing to thank him’ I thought.

“Don’t mention it.” He smiles at me.

Then, the boys start telling me some funny episodes while they’re promoting in Japan. I think I probably laugh throughout our journey to the hospital and made me forget what is air.


 

“Okay, Mina-ssi. We’re here now. Just wait for a while; I’ll go get the wheelchair for you.” Manager Hyoan said while carefully parks their van near the emergency entrance of the hospital. He gets out of the van and return back a few minutes later with a wheelchair. Dongwoo gets of the van first and as I slowly shifting my trying to get out of the van, he carefully lifts my up and put me down on the wheelchair.

“Thank you.” I thank him again. Ah, my cheeks are burning hot now.

“Okay guys, I’m bringing her in. Just wait the van. Don’t go anywhere!” I chuckles at Manager Hyoan’s warning. It totally reminds me of the boys in Sesame Player; how they escaped and randomly roaming around. Fine, I’ll watch it again later. Haha.

“Oh, Mina-ssi. Your stuffs.” Dongwoo hands me my slingbag and the giftbag that I wanted to give him.

“Oh. This one is yours.” I shove the giftbag back to him.

“Jinjja?! Thank you.” He thanks me with this huge smile on his face. He looks really cute when his smiles like that especially his eyesmile. He takes out the dino pillow out of the gift bag and starts imitating the face of the dino. I just laugh at his cuteness. Glad that he likes my gift.

“What about us? Don’t we have any?” I heard other members start asking me about their gift. I feel bad that I could get one for each one of them.

“You’ll get one in the future. Don’t worry.” I told them and show them an okay sign with my right hand.

“We’re going in now. Say bye to Mina-ssi~” said Manager Hyoan. We bid goodbye and wave to each other for one last time before Manager Hyoan bringing me inside the hospital. He told me not to worry about the hospital bill as they will handle all the fees. I thank him for his kindness and bid him goodbye before he head back to the van.

 

As the nurse helps me to push my wheelchair to the emergency room, it made me realize one thing. Those guys actually made me forget all the pain I had 1.5 hours ago. I guess that’s probably one of the reasons why I love them. I don’t know when I will get to meet them or if they will remember me the next time I meet them. But, one thing for sure.

 

I’ll never forget them.