Taecyeon. The Rock Type Tyranitar

2PM as Pokemon

Tyranitars were extremely powerful. Taec-mon was no exception. When he got mad and went into a rampage, nothing could stop him, not even mountains or rivers could stop him. He didn’t care about anything or anyone but himself. He was selfish, yes, but that was just the way he was.

He was extremely proud of the way he looked. After all, he wasn’t a rock type for nothing. He possessed rock hard abs. When he roared, that’s right. He roared. Every pokemon in his territory was afraid. He liked to think he was like a Tyrannosaurus Rex, a dinosaur, so fearsome that his roar could be heard several miles off and scare everyone.

He certainly looked like a dinosaur, a big green dinosaur. He had spikes on his back, and the rest of him was green, with the exception of black triangles on his thighs and chest. His stomach consisted of a blue diamond. His feet and hands were claws, sharp as razors. He was just over six foot and weighed about 450 pounds.

Taec-mon lived wherever he wanted to. It wasn’t as if there was anyone who could stop him. He lived in a cave in a mountain for the majority of time because it was comfortable. He only stepped out for food. It was on one of these trips when he saw them.

It was a trainer with his pokemon, a dratini to be exact. They looked so happy. Taec-mon was jealous. He did the only thing he could think of.

He roared.

Immediately they stopped smiling and looked afraid. They ran into the woods nearby and Taec-monwas satisfied of the destruction he had caused for the day. Maybe it wasn’t the best work of his life time, but it was good enough.

Taec-mon was only just settling down for the day when he heard something. The same trainer and his dratini were outside training. He could hear the trainer’s persistent ‘Junho-ah. That’s it. Don’t give up. I’m proud of you.’ He felt that same jealousy, wishing that he could have a trainer as well. He crawled out of his cave as quietly as possible for a Tyranitar.

He saw how they looked as if they understood each other. He was so jealous. Without knowing, he had already walked up to where they were practicing.

‘Junho-ah.’

The dratini turned around and shot an inquiring look at its master, before realising the problem. Junho had spotted Taec-mon.

Immediately, Junho threw himself in between Taec-mon and JYP, wanting to protect his trainer. Taec-mon was surprised; he hadn’t met any pokemon who would dare to stand up to him, let alone those who would throw themselves between them and their trainer. Instead of roaring to scare them away, like he would have done in his normal state, Taec-mon bowed.

JYP and Junho were completely caught by surprise. There he was, a tyranitar, big and fearsome, bowing down to them.

JYP went up to the fearsome pokemon and him, knowing what he had to do.

‘Your new name is Taecyeon.’

Taecyeon looked at Junho, who gulped. The dratini was smaller in size to the tyranitar, but instead of harming Junho in any way, Taecyeon nuzzled him, having taken a liking to the smaller pokemon.

JYP called them both and they went after him, as pokemon friends, going towards their next adventure.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

BWAHAHAHHAA... after lots of procrastinating.... i finally bothered to update this :D

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Tyranitar_(Pok%C3%A9mon)