Junsu- The Normal-Type Jigglypuff

2PM as Pokemon

Jundyu-mon looked around and scowled. Apparently everyone had fallen asleep on him. His body inflated like a giant pink balloon and his cheeks turned red. Screaming out an obscene Jigglypuff swear word in a Daegu dialect that only he could understand, he proceeded to take out a big black marker. Maybe his voice was too lovely to hear, but that was no excuse for him to endure their rude conduct.

After he had accomplished his mission (that is, deface the not-so-lovely faces of not only his brother, but also his parents), he huffed off in the opposite direction to their home. Unfortunately he soon realised that he was lost.

He had wandered into a strange environment full of tall rectangular white trees and there were scary monsters that roared at him and choked up dust. He started to cry from fright at the strange new environment, drawing attention from the five Pokemon and one trainer that just happened to pass by.

“Wook! Wook!” Chansung pointed the scared Pokemon out first. Unfortunately, no one was able to understand his new wave of aegyo that he had named ‘Whickle wordies.’

“Hey, it’s a lost Jigglypuff!” Wooyoung said.

Instantly, without anyone knowing why, Junho had raced off citing something about having found his most favouritest hyung. Startling Jundyu-mon, he had dragged back the Jigglypuff to their fray and immediately introduced everyone to the now even more scared Pokemon.

“THAT’S CHANSUNG! AND THAT’S NICHKHUN AND THAT’S WOOYOUNG AND THAT’S TAECYEON AND I’M JUNHO NICETOMEETYOU. WHAT’S YOUR NAME AGAIN?”

Jundyu-mon simply muttered an “Eep!” and ran off.
 

Junho trudged after the others; head slumped in defeat after his new most favouritest hyung had fled from him.

“He doesn’t love me,” Junho wailed.

The charmander and bulbasaur who were currently walking front of him suddenly squealed as they played with each other.

“No fair,” mumbled Junho, “There’s Khunyoung in front of me and Channie and Taecyeon are too busy eating together to pay attention to me. I’m the only one without a pairing”

The Pokemon settled down into the comfortable hotel room and Junho felt even more lonely when Nichkhun and Wooyoung snuggled up to each other and Chansung and Taecyeon huddled around their stash of snacks and fell asleep.

He curled up into a ball and tried to get comfortable, but nothing seemed to fit just right. Overwhelmed with the feeling of abandonment, he felt his eyes water as he tried to hold back tears. Suddenly, a warm arm engulfed him and his smooth blue abdomen.

“It’s okay, Junnie. Don’t cry. We’re all here.” crooned JYP. He had been watching the Dratini all afternoon and noticed the slowly darkening expression on the Dratini’s face after he had been rejected by the Jigglypuff. He picked up Junho and relocated him to the arms of Taecyeon, who shifted and then engulfed the Dratini into a warm hug.

Junho felt calmer and happier as he finally drifted off to sleep.

Unfortunately, his sleep was interrupted in the morning by the arguments of Chansung and Taecyeon, which had consisted of Taecyeon accusing Chansung of eating all the snacks.

 

Jundyu-mon, however, had spent a restless night. The big city was noisy and insufferable, nothing like his old home. Suddenly, those big monsters came roaring towards him and it took all of his speed and agility to dodge it.

Unknowingly, he had wandered into a gym, where the Leader and a trainer were currently locked in an intense battle.

This scared him too.

He began to sing, spurred on by his fright and promptly got angry as he saw both people and Pokemon alike dropping like flies at his singing.

He took out his marker and started drawing on the nearest person, a trainer with black hair and who looked like a monkey.

“HELLO BESTEST HYUNG!” yelled out someone. Startled, Jundyu-mon dropped his pen and froze. In front of him was Junho, livelier than ever. Behind Junho, were the rest of the Pokemon, the Tyranitar, the Charmander, the Bulbasaur and the itung.

“You…. You didn’t fall asleep?”

“Nope!” If Junho’s face could be described it could only be described as exuberant. “Ready guys? And a one, a two, a one two three four.” Junho started off the relay of aegyo his signature Popping, followed with the Aegyo Explosion from the Tyranitar (which had Jundyu-mon bursting out in laughter).

The charmander then winked at him and his laughter stopped at once, his Casanova side responding to the wink with one of his own. The bulbasaur came up to him and puffed up his cheeks, which made Jundyu-mon think that he was trying to be a balloon. Unfortunately, Jundyu-mon liked to pop balloons, which resulted in him slapping his hands onto Wooyoung’s cheeks and earning a faceful of Bulbasaur spit for his trouble.

Last of all came the itung. He came up to Jundyu-mon and pushed him over. Rather than getting angry though, Jundyu-mon just laughed and started singing. He had finally found a group of friends to appreciate his beautiful voice.

When JYP finally woke up, he sensed danger as all his Pokemon were crammed into his face squealing about their new friend Jundyu, however, to JYP's ears, it sounded more like Junsu.

Despite Jundyu-mon's indignant protests, he remained a Junsu.

And so, the friends headed off to the next phase of their journey, accompanied by their new friend.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Sorry for the 7 month or so late update, I'm horrible, I know. But I'm so glad that you guys are still reading this story and giving it love. Thanks so much for inspiring me.