Wooyoung, The Grass Poison Type Bulbasaur

2PM as Pokemon

The trio of pokemon (and their trainer) continued their journey through the region. They were going to battle with the tough water pokemon-using Gym Leader. It wouldn’t have been hard if they had grass pokemon with them, but since their team consisted of Taecyeon and Nickhun who were weak to the water and Junho was too weak to properly fight (more like the female water pokemon were seducing him), they were stuck.

JYP sat down for a rest in the woods nearby, giving up. Junho nudged him gently before running off to join Taecyeon and Nickhun, who by now had evolved into a Charmeleon. He found engaged in a deadly stare battle with a Bulbasaur. Junho decided that he needed to do something to ease the tension. Wild pokemon or not, the Bulbasaur needed to be left alone, after all, they were going for a rematch the next day.

Junho ran up to the Bulbasaur and gave it a little dose of Junho-style aegyo. He planted a kiss on its cheeks and giggled the best way a Dratini could. The Bulbasaur blinked, a faint blush appearing on its cheeks.  It ran away and the other pokemon did not bother to chase after it.

Youngie-mon ran as fast as he could on his stubby legs. That was a close shave. If it wasn’t for the actions of that weird erted Dratini, he would’ve definitely died there. He blushed again remembering the kiss from the blue pokemon. His brother asked him what was wrong and he turned away, wanting to relive the night’s events by himself.

He had wandered out in search of water. It might not have been the smartest thing that he did, but he was dying of thirst. It was when he was about to reach the Bulbasaur’s water-hole when he saw the two other pokemon. Knowing that he had to protect their territory, he had reacted aggressively towards them, even though he knew he could not win against a Charmander and Tyranitar.

Bulbasaur rolled over onto the onion-like bulb on its back. He was green all over, with dark green patches over his body. Bulbasaur thought that he looked like a mini dinosaur. He was not dissimilar to a Charmander in body size, standing at 2 feet tall (0.7m) and weighing 15 pounds (6.9kg).

Youngie-mon decided to go and thank the kind Dratini for his help. Maybe he would even ask for his number to be friends. Even though it was reckless, he wandered away from the herd again.

He found the Dratini and charged forward, not thinking about the companions that were with it. The Dratini fell over and laughed at him.

‘Youngie-mon. Bulb-aaaaasaur.’ He cried.

‘Junho.’ The dratini then scrambled over to the Charmeleon and said: ‘Nickhun.’ It winked at him and Youngie-mon fainted.

When he came to, the Tyranitar was leaning over him. He was about to run away when it suddenly acted strangely and tried to hug him.

‘What is that?’ He asked Junho when he was released.

‘Aegyo explosion. Don’t ask.’

‘So Youngie… do you have any special moves?’

‘None.’ He sighed and puffed out his cheeks sadly. Taecyeon fainted at the sight. When he saw the huge pokemon down on the floor, Youngie-mon leaned over inquisitively.

‘He can’t resist cute things,’ explained Junho.

‘We’ll called that…POISON CHEEKS!’

‘Quick! Line up. We’ll give the spying people a show.’ The others looked at Taecyeon sceptically. As if anyone would be stalking them. They got into a line anyway.

First Junho did his miraculous Popping, followed by Nickhun’s Wink Attack. Taecyeon then went crazy with his Aegyo Explosion with the finale of Poison Cheeks.

That was how they won against the Gym Leader the next day. He grumbled about the other pokemon using dirty tactics, but handed over the badge to JYP anyway.

‘I’m so glad you joined.’ Junho remarked to the Bulbasaur who had now been christened Wooyoung.

 

 

-------------------------------------------

LOL after the end of my other fic....  i decided to finally do this. Wooyoung HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

who should be next?

Bulbasaur: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Bulbasaur_(Pok%C3%A9mon)