Nickhun, The Fire Type Charmander

2PM as Pokemon

Khunnie-mon looked like an orange lizard that walked on two hind legs. He wasn’t really tall at all, after all, he stood at only 60cm tall and weighed only eight and a half kilos. His under belly was a light yellow color. He had a flame burning at the end of his tail that was vital to his survival. If the flame ever went out, it meant that he was dead. His eyes were a bright blue, perfect for seducing fangirls female Charmanders.

Khunnie-mon lived in the Charrific Valley. He was happy with his appearance. Being a Charmander did have its perks. It was very handy in persuading the other pokemon. No one could resist him. There was a move that Khunnie-mon had perfected over the years. It was called the wink attack. The trainers that walked by, fainted at his cuteness, the female Charmanders fawned over him; the elderly called him a sweet flower face. There was nothing Khunnie-mon couldn’t conquer with his wink attack.

Khunnie-mon was admittedly, really bored in Charrific Valley. That was why when he reached level 12, he left Charrific Valley in search of adventure. He walked all the way up north, careful to avoid any water. That was when he saw them.

He was afraid at first, running away at the sight of them. He had seen trainers in action. But he hadn’t seen the ones that were deemed as legendary trainers. This trainer seemed to understand his pokemon perfectly. They looked so much bigger than him. His mother taught him about them before he left. His mother taught him of the pokemon other than Charmanders.

Khunnie-mon tried to recall her voice. His missed his mother. Even though it was his choice to leave, he missed her laugh, her loving looks, and her patience. He suddenly felt very alone in this huge dark world. But then he remembered. He remembered her soft voice telling him of blue snakes that lived in the shallow waters. Even though they looked like snakes, they were gentle and did not bite. He remembered her warnings of the bigger green dinosaur pokemon. The instruction was to run and hide as soon as he saw one of them.

Khunnie-mon decided to investigate further the next night, when he was attacked by a Pidgey. He was attacked badly, when the trainer and his pokemon burst through the trees and fought the Pidgey. It fainted and Khunnie-mon gave a ‘Char’ of thanks.

‘Wow. What a chicken for a Charmander,’ commented Taecyeon when Khunnie-mon ran off, to Junho who giggled.

They saw Khunnie-mon again the next day, getting attacked by another Pidgey. Feeling sorry for him, they asked him if he wanted to join them. JYP also nodded his approval for Khunnie-mon to join. The Charmander moved forward and decided to give his thanks in the form of a wink attack. Taecyeon instantly fainted and Junho decided to attack back with Popping.

‘You’re not bad,’ commented Khunnie-mon.

‘Neither are you.’ replied Junho, who had decided to give Khunnie-mon the proper name of Nickhun.

Taecyeon returned to life and gave a brotherly pokemon punch to Nickhun. ‘This squirt is so powerful.’

‘No Taecyeon, you just can’t resist cute things, that’s all.’

‘I want a cute pokemon move.’

‘We’ll teach you.’

The some of the cutest pokemon, a dratini and a charmander, spent the next day teaching one of the most ferocious pokemon how to do aegyo.

That was how a Tyranitar ended up with a move called aegyo explosion.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

LOLOL

i procrastinated so much because this was so hard >.<

AHAHHAHHAHA

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Charmander_(Pok%C3%A9mon) 

who should i write next?