Chansung- The Normal Type itung

2PM as Pokemon

Channie-mon was an outcast amongst the itungs. After all, he ate bananas. Heck, he loved them. Apparently, itungs were supposed to eat sushi and meat. (Does anyone still have Pokemon Stadium on the Nintendo 64 consoles? I love it <3)

‘Mum. When can I eat more bananas?’

‘I don’t know, son. We hardly get enough sushi as it is.’

He sighed and wandered off. Channie-mon was bigger and heavier than the average itung, having being spoiled when he was younger. Instead of the usual 3’ 11” and 144 pounds, he was a staggering 4’10” towering over the other itungs. He weighed 200 pounds and was proud of his long pink tongue, which was longer than his height was tall. It stretched to over 6 feet long and he was proud to say, experienced many different tastes.

As was the custom, itungs gave every that they came across, a . Their long tongues even cleaned their bodies sometimes. The pink body of then itungs often became dirty and needed a to clean it all off.

Channie-mon often wondered what other pokemon did to keep themselves clean. His asked his mother, who once was a tame pokemon. She had followed her trainer around, before she found a mate in the wild and was released. She had told him of Giratinis, Abras, even legendary pokemon like Lugia.

‘Mum. What do other pokemon do to keep clean?’

She spent the afternoon talking about strange things named ‘baths.’ Apparently they cleaned themselves with water. He listened to all her stories with undivided attention. He had always been fascinated by the world of pokemon trainers.

------------------------------------------------------

The four pokemon walked ahead of their trainer and his father, who had come to join them. His father was a renowned retired pokemon trainer. Hearing his father talk about a miracle itung who had never failed him, JYP was determined to also find a itung.

‘Actually, she found her mate around here. She should live around here.’

‘Let’s go find her!’

There was no need as the next moment, a itung practically ran towards his father. They had a tearful reunion before they broke apart and another itung joined her. The first itung conversed with her former trainer and he understood her like they had always understood each other. Turning to his son, he said:

‘This is her son. She wants you to take him around the world and show him what it’s like to be a trained pokemon. Make sure that he fits in with your other pokemon before you leave. Remember to take him home sometimes as well.’

‘Sure thing dad.’

‘Wait.’ said the father as he leaned down to hear another request. ‘His name is Chansung.’

‘Come here Chansung.’ JYP said with open arms. The pokemon ran into the arms and was enveloped into a warm hug. At this point, the other four pokemon had returned and also hugged, for no distinct reason.

‘Bulba-hello.’ Croaked Wooyoung.

‘Come on guys, let’s strut our stuff.’ Semi-roared Taecyeon. At this stage, the pokemon knew not to argue with him. They just lined up grudgingly and used their specially developed attacks.

‘ POPPING!’

‘Nyang-meow.’ That’s right, Taecyeon has developed a new line of Aegyo Explosion.

‘Wink Attack.’

‘Bulba-pouff.’ Wooyoung couldn’t say the name of his attack properly as he was busy trying to make his cheeks as big as possible.

The attacks didn’t faze Chansung.

‘I’m straight. Sorry.’

The four pokemon looked at each other before bursting out into laughter. ‘This…kid. He has no idea…how to get girls.’ Guffawed Taecyeon.

Suddenly, an attractive female itung came up to Chansung. ‘Chansung-ah, are you really leaving?’ She hugged him suddenly, making him blush. ‘I’m gonna miss you.’ She left and he tried to straighten himself out again, trying to act calm and collected.

‘Aye?’ nudged Nickhun.

‘Nothing.’

‘Come along with us, we’ll teach you something,’ nodded Junho and Wooyoung.

For three days and three nights, they trained Chansung extensively, without rest. Taecyeon and NIckhun were not allowed to the secret training either. When Chansung was presented to them at the end of the week, they didn’t see a big change in him at all.

But what you see is not always what you get.

What happened was, Chansung ran over to Wooyung and pushed him over with excessive force. Without even knowing what happened, Taecyeon was staring at yo in shock before realising he himself was being pushed over as well.

‘Ouch. What was that?’ groaned Taecyeon.

‘Bulba-saaaaaur.’ agreed Wooyung, reverting back to his (Busan) dialect. (A/N: I LOVE YOU dannyinsanity. thank you for pointing out my mistake >.<)

‘He insisted,’ shrugged Junho.

They could do nothing as the boisterous maknae continued to randomly go high on their journey across the land with JYP, searching for more pokemon friends. The move Chansung continued to display was nicknamed Dangerous Aegyo but none could block it.

But they could live with it until their next friend joined them.

 

---------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait... but yeh.

itung :http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/itung_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

JUNSU NEXT