Junho. The Dragon-Type Dratini

2PM as Pokemon

Junnie-mon was a Dratini, a dragon-type Pokemon. People called him a ‘Mirage Pokemon,’ a mythical pokemon, because he was so rare.

 Junnie-mon was the size of an average Dratini, but he liked to imagine that he was a fearsome monster. He was 5 foot 11 and weighed 7.3 pounds. Junnie-mon looked like a sea snake when he wriggled in the waters, blending in with his beautiful blue skin. His belly was white, matching the developing wings on the side of his head. There was a blue circle-like gem on his forehead that marked him as one of the special ones. The chosen ones. The normal Dratini all had a white gem.

Junnie-mon wouldn’t admit it, but he was slightly shy. He liked to have the entire spotlight, and yet he was one of those Pokemon that were shy. He lived with all the other Dratini’s at the water’s edge, occasionally popping up to spare a curious glance at the trainers that captured Pokemon and used them to battle.

It was really scary to him. The whole outside world was. His mother and father had both become powerful wild Pokemon. They were both Dragonairs, bigger and stronger than him. He admired them so much. They both had the ability to make their wings grow big enough for them to fly.

Junnie-mon longed to be powerful enough to evolve. He longed to soar in the skies. But, he knew that he destiny lay elsewhere. His mother and his father spoke of a trainer, someone who would journey with him to faraway places.

‘Mummy? When will I evolve?’

‘Junnie-ah. You will one day, when you find your trainer.’

Junnie-mon was a Dratini who was very clever for his level. He was only a measly level 13, yet he had learnt from his parents Dragon Rage. He was proud of his move. He had also developed an amazing original move called Popping. (Never mind the fact that Dratinis don’t actually have butts).

Junnie-mon also loved dancing. Dratinis normally moved to the beat of the music whenever they were lucky enough to hear any, but Junnie-mon loved to twirl and spin in the water. He loved the rhythm that flowed through his body as he was dancing. But still, he longed to be free.

One day, he swam away from his parents. That’s when he found his trainer, the person he was destined to meet. His trainer. The person who he would grow with. The person he was going to travel the world with. His trainer, JYP.

JYP was just a simple human being, but how did Junnie-mon know that he was the trainer that he was destined for? Simple.

‘Hello. You’re a Dratini right?’

Junnie-mon swam up.

‘I’m gonna call you Junho.’

His trainer was, to be honest, a good-looking person. JYP was a kind and patient person. Instead of forcing Junhoto battle other Pokemon, JYP only let him out when he wanted to. Junho won without fail, every single time. He knew that JYP wasn’t someone to let down.

Before long, another Pokemon joined the group. Taec-mon, the Tyranitar.

 

------------------------------------------------------

BAHAHAHAHHAHA HOW GHEY

I had the hardest time writing this >.< Maybe it'll actually have a proper plot after I write the next pokemon :D

DRATINI DESU: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Dratini_(Pok%C3%A9mon)