Third Week

Of His Firsts and His Lasts

Kyuhyun checked everything, he doesnt want to risk Sungmin doing this crazy flashback. This is the worst wish he heard from the guy and its killing him slowly knowing that this may cause his death.

"I'm so excited Kyu" a wide smile was spread on Sungmin's lips. He was happy since this was one of their best moments.

Kyuhyun picked up one of his frail hands. He was afraid for Sungmin. He cupped Sungmin's face and smiled. He was delicately handsome. "Dont be afraid Kyu"

He smiled again but he was still scared. He brushed their cheeks together and pressed his slightly shaking lips to Sungmin's cold ones. "Happy anniversary Sungmin" he closed his eyes remembering that 4 years ago on their first anniversary that they shared their first kiss. Kyuhyun tore his teary gaze away from Sungmin. He looked up and bit his lips. Sungmin's lips was too cold that it was almost lifeless.

"Happy anniversary Kyuhyun" Sungmin wounded his arms around the warm body. "I want to live and enjoy life with you Kyuhyun"

Kyuhyun prayed silently that it would rain and so his tears would be unnotice if ever he decides to  let them go. He couldn't meet Sungmin's eyes nor return the hug. Sungmin's too cold. "We will live together forever Sungmin" he forced the words fooling himself more.

Kyuhyun held Sungmin's hand tightly. He wont let go cause he cant let go. They jumped, fall too fast towards the ground. The wind hitting them harshly. He could feel Sungmin tensed up against him. He was breathing raggedly. He held him tighter but soft enough to hurt him. They say gravity pulls everything down but for Kyuhyun it is Sungmin who's pulling him down. If only he has wings to pull Sungmin up. If only he can take away everything that's making Sungmin cry. If only he's warm enough to heat Sungmin. There's a lot of if only's but he's sure he still has a lot to give.

Sungmin ignored the unbearable pain on his chest. This is too beautiful to feel any pain. He smiled, if dying is like this like free falling then he'll die happy cause in anyway or another he's sure that Kyuhyun will be there to hold his hand and jump with him.

"FOREVER KYUMIN!"

 

They shouted together, at the top of their lungs wanting the world to hear that Cho Kyuhyun is Lee Sungmin's forever.