Their First Smile

Of His Firsts and His Lasts

 

/Flashback

 

It’s raining very hard that day. Kyuhyun was staying on a shed just outside the university. He was waiting for someone with a golden heart to let him share an umbrella until he reach the building where his first class will be. Call him unfortunate now that only few students pass his way.

 

Suddenly a car stops in front of him and a man comes out carrying a pink umbrella. He unconsciously turns his back when he felt the guy’s gaze on him. He silently prayed that the guy would just go and leave him on his miserable state.

 

“Mister?” a soft alluring voice made him turn around and before he knew it, he was already looking into wide fox like eyes. “You seems to be waiting for the rain to stop” the guy shyly smiles at him making him catch his breath and his heart to dance in weird but lovely rhythm.

 

“Yes! The rain will stop any minute now and I can attend my class safe and dry” Kyu blurted out earning him a giggle from the beautiful guy. Wait. Beautiful? This guy?

 

”Wanna share my umbrella? It’s enough for the two of us” the cute smile on the guy’s lips made his cheeks burn.

 

“It’s pink and the two of us?” Kyu’s eyes were focused on the pink umbrella and his nose scrunched up imagining himself holding it.

 

“Okay, well I need to go now” the guy turned around, opened his umbrella and was about to take a step when he grabbed his hand.

 

“I’m Cho Kyuhyun” his hands are shaking but a smile was already playing on his lips.

 

The guy looked at him, smiled and bows. “Lee Sungmin”