Back to their Last Smile

Of His Firsts and His Lasts

/Present

 

Kyuhyun gasped upon seeing Sungmin’s smile. The same smile he saw 4 years ago that knocked the breath out of him. And it was like 4 years ago; the first time Kyuhyun was speechless admiring Lee Sungmin’s innocence. And just like 4 years ago that he first laid eyes on Sungmin that he fell in love. “Nice meeting you Lee Sungmin” he smiled, squeezed the small hand and pulled him closer.

 

“Yes, it’s nice meeting again Cho Kyuhyun” Sungmin wrapped his arms around Kyu’s neck letting the memories play more around them.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

They were cuddling comfortably on their home’s vicinity. Sungmin’s back was pressed on Kyu’s front. The latter’s arms around his waist. “You look weird back then Kyuhyun’ you’re a freakin nerd who’s too arrogant to accept my offer”

 

Kyu pouts hard but kisses Sungmin’s hair. “Look who’s talking here, everyone will agree that you Lee Sungmin looks like a walking cotton candy back then”

 

Sungmin crosses his arms and frowns cutely. “Then why did you hold my hand then and smiled uhm no you stared like I’m the most beautiful girl in your eyes”

 

Kyuhyun laughed but his face changed into something more sincere. “Cause you are really the most beautiful girl then sweety”

 

Sungmin was quiet. Tears welled up on his doe eyes. He’ll fall more and landing flat on his y will hurt him the worst.

 

Kyuhyun pressed his lips on Sungmin’s temple. “Back then I don’t believe in love at first sight but when I saw you, believe it or not my philosophy changes” he chuckled and a sniff came from the man he’s hugging. “I suddenly felt like a fool with my heart shouting love but no it’s not love at first sight since then but It’s more like falling in love every time, every second of the day with you”

 

Sungmin released the tears. He has to live for Kyuhyun. He couldn’t die like this, Kyuhyun needs him much as he needs Kyuhyun.

 

“I love you more Kyuhyun”