003

Be On Top: Juliet (T.O.P Media's New Girl Group)

Author's POV

 Jaeyeon and Byunghun went out right after practice. He told the others they were going shopping, but they ended up going to the park instead, since the shopping Centre are closed... I mean, it's like11.30am right now.

As soon as Jaeyeon saw the park, she immediately ran to the slides. "KYA~~ SLIDES!!!"

"Aigoo~ Still as childish as ever," L.Joe muttered, shaking his head, "And that's what I like about you!"

"Oppa! Push meee~!!!" She pleaded, sitting on the swings.

He chuckled, "Arraseo, anything for my baby girl."

"So.. How is everything between you and Baek?" He started.

"As always, rumours going around.." Jae sighed and looks at her feet, fiddling with her fingers, "Oppa, Can we go back now? I'm suddenly not in my mood right now.." She got up from the swings.

"Hey Jae! It's okay!" He comforted the sad looking Jaeyeon, "I'm here for you, I'm here to protect you, to love you!"

She sits back down and looks up at him, "Gomawo oppa, for always staying by my side, supporting me!" She smiled, "I don't know what I did in my past to deserve a bestfriend like you!"

"You didn't do anything! I came for you, from heaven" He said full of sarcasm.

"Sure oppa!" She smiled. "EVERYONE! BYUNGHUN OPPA CAME FROM HEAVEN FOR ME!!" You screamed to, partically, no one.

_____________________________________________________

So.. how was it? sorry it's short.. I'm like, TOTALLY packed with schedules and family meeting... leave a comment below about your thoughts about this chapter... I feel like a commercial MC right now...