002

Be On Top: Juliet (T.O.P Media's New Girl Group)

Tokki's POV

I woke up and looked at the clock that was on my bed side table, 8:30am. I sat up straight on my bed and turned to look at my roommate's bed, to my surprise no one was there. I thought they'd be outside eating breakfast, but no they weren't there. Then one thing came to mind.. They left me. I walked into the kitchen and found a yellow sticky note saying..

Eun unnie,

You're probably wondering where we are by the time you read this..

We're in the practice room with Teen Top oppas ^_^

If you want to practice just call manager unnie and she will come and pick you up ^^

-Cutie Ryuuuu ^^

So, they left to practice. Oh well! I can just relax in the dorm by myself.. hehheheh. I went to get the cereal box and milk to eat for breakfast and set them on the table. I poured the milk into the bowl and poured some cereals. As soon as I finished, i fished out my phone and dialed my best friend's number. I had missed my them so much! Ever since I became a trainee, I couldn't contact my best friends and my family because we had so much schedules to attend.

I was on the phone talking to Saejung aka SJ, my guy best friend, until I heard the sound of the van skidded to stop in front of our dorm. 'It must be the girls!' I thought. "Talk to you again later Jungiee! The others are coming back ^^" I said through the phone. I heard the door bell rang and immediately went out of my room to get the door, while grinning like a total idiot.

Melodia's POV 

We arrived in T.O.P Media's studio. We went inside the building and went into the practice room and saw Teen Top oppas practicing to their song "Be Ma Girl"

As soon as we opened the door, L.Joe's face lit up. "My cute little baby!!" He said and immediately crash Cherry unnie. They're best friends since the first time Cherry unnie became a trainee in T.O.P Media.

"Annyeong Byunghun oppa!" She replied back.

"NOONA!!!!!!" Ricky whined, "Where's my hug?!"

"There's no hug for you Ricky!" L.Joe oppa said while sticking his tongue out, and Ricky pretending to cry .

"Aigoo~! Ricky-yah, come here if you want a hug from noona!" Cherry unnie said

"ANDWAE!!!!" L.Joe said as he went in front of her, with his arms wide open, pretending to protect her.

"Byunghun oppa!!" She whined showing her best puppy eyes, "Ricky just wants a hug! So please let me hug my Ricky-bear!"

"AISH! Arraseo!" He said, frustrated.

"YAY! Ricky-bear!! Come here! Noona want to hug you!" She said in joy. The others are just looking at the three dorky members.

"Sometimes, Ricky, Cherry and L.Joe can be more dorkier than the the chodings of the entire world and more childish than the maknaes !" C.A.P oppa said.

"I agree with you hyung/oppa!" We all said in unison, well except for the other three members who are now chasing each other around the room.

"And sometimes I wonder if Jaeyeon and Byunghun are dating.." He said again.

"YAH!! I HEARD THAT!!!" Cherry unnie and L.Joe oppa said in unison, L.Joe blushing a little.

~~~~~~

It was now night time. We were all tired from practicing, so we decided to go back to our prespective dorms.

~ 30 minutes passed ~

We all went out of the van and rang the door. Eun unnie opened the door, with a big smile on her face.

"What's with the smile unnie?" I asked full of concern, "Usually when we leave you for practice, you would get mad.."

"Nothing! Just had a phone call from Saejung oppa!" She grinned like an idiot, "Where's Jaeyeon?"

"Oh, she's with L.Joe oppa, shopping." Haeyeong unnie replied.

"Who would even go shopping late at night.." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii guys!!!! Sorry for the long wait.. I actually had this chapter since last week, but i was too lazy to post it.. so sorry... What do you think of the update?? 

Please Comment, Subscribe and vote!!!