001

Be On Top: Juliet (T.O.P Media's New Girl Group)

Park Jeonki aka Jackie's POV

"Wah~! That was such a tiring day!! eo?! Annyeonghaseyo!! Leader Jackie here!" I said and bowed as soon as I saw the cameras roaming around the dorm. We had just came back from practicing our debut song.

Yes.. We were having our own reality show even before our debut.. but it's actually kind of better, 'coz then we will be well-known before we even debuted!

"Eo?! Annyeonghaseyo! Cherry imnida!" Cherry, our main dancer, said as soon as she saw the cameras, "Oh! And not to forget.. Jackie unnie you should have some manner when greeting your elderly!!" She said again in English, since both Cherry and I are Brittish-Korean ^^

"Aishh!! You should have some manners towards me too, you know!" I scolded her in English. And FYI, Cherry and I often speaks English when we are communicating with eachother.

"Unnie!!! I'm sleepy!!!!" Ryu burst into the dorm without knowing that there were cameras all around the dorm, "Eo?! Why is there cameras all around the dorm???? Are we filming a reality show?" She asked, jumping up and down in excitement, as expected... maknaes are always excited whenever there's filmings...

"Yes... We are filming our own reality show!" I replied back to Ryu, who is now running out of the dorm screaming Melodia's and Luna's name... "Maknaes...." I muttered as I shook my head.

"MELODIA UNNIE!!!! LUNA UNNIE!!!! WE'RE FILMING OUR OWN REALITY SHOW!!!! PALLI COME INSIDE THE DORM!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. (A/N: Palli means hurry in Korean)

"RYUUUU!!!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SCREAM SO LOUD?? YOUR HURTING MY EARS!!" Luna came inside the dorm with her hands covering both of her ears.

Lee Haeyeong aka Queen's POV

I was sleeping inside our van when I heard someone screaming "MELODIA UNNIE!!!! LUNA UNNIE!!!! WE'RE FILMING OUR OWN REALITY SHOW!!!! PALLI COME INSIDE THE DORM!!!" It must be maknae...

Wait.. did she just said we're filming a reality show? OMG!! I barely used any make ups today!! AISHH!!

I went out of the van, into the dorm and was about to sprint into my room, only to be blocked and dragged by Cherry unnie into the living room. I cursed silently under my breathe.

"Aigoo~ Were you planning to go to your room and put on some make ups?" She asked, whispering. I nodded my head while grinning. 'How on earth did she know I was gonna put on some make up??' I thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter ^^ I hope you liked the first chapter.. sorry if it's short.. sorry if I didn't include all of the members in here.. anyways.. Stay tuned for the next chappie ^^ please subscribe, comment and vote for this story!! Saranghaeyo all!! <3 Bbyong!