Chapter Five

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

*the next day*

*_______'s POV*

The next morning everything was the same except when i called them out for breackfast they came all at one time from the same place. Instead coming from all different directions at different times.

I saw theirs lips puckered and i remember what isaid yesterday. I ran away regretting what i said. I ran into someone, Leeteuk, Of course. and of course i got my morning kiss from him.

"u-u-ugh stop doing that" i complained. But of course i didn't really mean it, even though i loved Super Junior i still have my biased members.

He pouted cutely at me. I started to laugh.

"what?"

"nothing i'm justthinking that i should be the one doing that instead of you because i'm younger"

After Leeteuk got everyone to stop chasing they complained that Leeteuk got to kiss me but not them. I giggled at their silliness.

Ater breakfast they went out to finish the schedules again. But they said they had a party after work so I didn't have to cook them dinner. Yes i live here with them now. Because my family is in China.

I miss my family, i often thought about them when i was washing or cleaning the dorm. I was very happy to have met Hangeng because he originated from the same area around China(made up).

We would talk about the past and how it used to be in our neighborhood. When i got homesick, he took out some things that he had bought with him to remind of home when he came to Korea.

When we were teased that our Korean wasn't very good we would both complain that we weren't full Koreans. And the other members would complain that we used the excuse too many times.

Even though I got homesick, I still love it here the members are all very nice to me. I was very mad when In Young told me she had to leave after introducing me Super Junior. I was hoping that she would be my guide around but turns out that the members prepared all of the neccessary stuff i would need when i went out including a driver.