chapter 17

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

* omg EXO!!!!! sorry had to get that out before  i start the sory their songs are really good for those who do not kno them, you should really listen to their songs and watch their mvs they are really good. ok enough of that. TO THE STORY!!!!

*Leeteuk's POV

as we got off the ride i heard the hoardes of fans coming from every corner of the amusement park. i grabbed ____'s hand and made a run for it. Hangeng tried to chase after us but we were too fast for him ahahaah mwahahaha i win. leeteuk: 1 Hangeng: 0

we ended near a food court we sat down to eat the lunch that ____ packed for us. _____ watched me eat i offered her some but she rejected it and said it was for us to eat and she will get her own food later. i watched her walk away and she came back with a plate really full like it was about to spill over.

she retook the seat next to me and started wolfing her meal down. she had grease dripping down her lips to . ugh why do you want to torture me like this ____??? i slid closer to and lean a little lower. enought to reach her lips with mine.

i remembered we were in public and my sister would kill me. i leaned away from ___ and wiped her with a napkin instead. she smiled that cute crooked smile of hers. what the hell. i dont know how she smiles          -________-  errrrrr it theoretical. yea lets put it that way it makes me look less erted.

suddenly shindong and eunhyuk found us. wow how nice -___- find me when i dont need you to be here right now and when i screaming for the two of you to clean dishes you suddenly become magicians and poof into this air.

"dongsaeng, you should share your food. i dont think you can finish all of that food." guess who said that:)

_____ slapped shindong's hand away as he reached for some " eat your own food, i packed alittle more for you of all the other members." "omo i love you even more now"

i finished my food and was about to drag ____ away from the 2 of those people when hangeng started running up to us. wow just the person i wanted to see.

i dragged _____ in a small alley way, alittle more private compared to the rest of the park. i pushed ____ against the wall. and made sure hangeng was staring straight at us when i kissed ____ :) she didnt fight back she stood there frozen.

i win :)