Chapter 11

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

*Hangeng's POV*

I turned my head slowly and i saw the clerk holding a knife next to my neck. I was reacted but of course i have to thank to those years of asian kung-fu training.

I grabbed his arm with the knife and twisted to make it bend behind his back. The clerk's other arm came slashing at me with another knife. But i couldn't stop it since both my hands were busy.

I closed my eyes and waited for the pain from the knife. When i didnt feel it I got suspicious and opened up my eyes to finf the clerk's arm trapped by _____???!!!

_____ swung her arm gracefully in a loop twisting the guys' arm effortlessly. ____ held the stance and grabbed the guy's knife and soon had it against his neck! since when was ____ this scary???

_____' s eyes were full of hate and fire like she wanted to kill the guy. ____ started to question the guy when the Leeteuk crashed through the door!

The clerk using the distration started to run and actually escaped. But as soon as he reached the door, _____ ran after him and caught to him in no time. She did a flip spin kick into the guy's ***********. O.O that's gotta hurt.

The guy doubled over, holding his ***********.

Leeteuk and I ran up to ____ to see if she was ok. She looked fine not a hair outta place. For a skinny girl ;like her, she did some serious damage.

"H-h-how did you do that?" i asked her stuttering.

"hmmmp just because the guys in the village learned doesn't mean the girl can't learn too you know. In fact i'm one of the best fighters back at home" she boasted.

I didn't believe it. Her legs were skinnier than my arm damn it!!! How can she be so strong.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well the english part of the test is now over...next week is the math part ughhhhhh..i cant stand this anyways enjoy and wish me more luck on the exams

hmmm by the way..

NO comments and suscribers means no story update!!!

comments and suscribers are loved!!!

No bashing and cussing at me for doing this!!!

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!

No account no problem, make one!!!