Chapter 18

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

Author's note: i with the computer and i almost died trying to fix mine TT i am updating bc i am grateful my computer works again mwahaha now enough of this

*______'s veiw*

OMG Leeteuk has his lips on mine ... ah what so i do? roar although i can't say i dont like this hehehe.

ahhhhh he has lips on mine, but he is so calm... i relaxed myself as i felt him embrace me. he wrapped his arm around my waist. 

after a few seconds i couldn't breath anymore, i didnt want to but i had to break the kiss to breath. i sighed as i took a deep breath. TT, (teukie we can continue if you want to ;0) i looked up at Leeeteuk as i felt my face become red and hot.

i stared at my shoes and clutched my fists really tight together.... omg did that just really happen... i started to grin and blush even more. i felt my self falling forward, but my face landed on something soft. i look up and see Leeteuk looking down at me i quickly averted his gaze to see what had happened.

i face was held against his chest with both of his arms around me. hehe, i closed my eyes and let mysolf sink deeper into his chest. it was so soft, i slowly unclenched my fists and was about to wrap my arms around him too.....

"_____!!!!!" i looked up startled at the loud noise that disrupted OUR MOMENT. the loud nuisance was Hangeng.... ROAR, you really have chosen a better time to have found me T.T.

i felt Leeteuk's arms fall off from around my waist. i exhaled and felt relief, i realized i stopped breathing.. haha silly old me. im going to kill hangeng later... wait. . . . why???