Chapter Three

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

*In Young's POV*

I walked around looking at the dorm. It was bigger than the last one. Can't complain I guess. I stooped walking when i saw ______ and Leeteuk hugging on the floor in the hallways.

"Oh i see you get along just fine already" i said to them. I turned my head to ______ and saw her blushing like a bright red tomatoe it was so cute! I really wish they would get together, I would love to have ______ as a sister in law.

"What are you taling about?! I suddenly stopped and _____ couldn't stop on time so i held onto her so she wouldn't get hurt" Leeteuk yelled at me.

I watched as Leeteuk helped ______ up. I never saw Leeteuk act so nice to a girl before not even a fan.

*Leeteuk's POV*

I saw my sister and ran to my room holding onto dear life, Don't get me wrong I love my sister but she usually goes over the top. I ran into the room and locked it knowing her, she would find a way to get in here i hid under the blankets. She burst into my room right when i finished putting the blankets over myself.

I heard her scream my name. Suddenly there was so much weight on my back. She pulled me out to meet her new friend. She was so skinny. SHe was wear tight skinny jeans, her legs were skinnier than my arm!!! Her arm was almost skeleton like except it had skin on it. 

But she was beautiful. She blushed a bit as i walked (dragged by my sister) over to her. Awww she's so cute. My sister introduced us to each other. I introduced to the other members. She smiled, i took her arm and started draggin her around the house, i let go after a while.

But suprisingly she kept up with my pace. I suddenly stopped but she couldn't stop so came crashing at me. I caught her and held her head to my chest while my other arm securing her body to keep her safe.

My luck is always the worst, My sister walked in and started to tease us. I looked at ____, she was blushing. Awww so cute.

What the Leeteuk get a hold of yourself you just met her...