Chapter 16

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

*leeteeuk's pov*

i dragged ______ over to the roller coaster first and of course Hangeng followed us..... stalker -______-. the line was #$%$#@$$% so long. i just sighed and decided to wait anyways... but ____ just finished her snacks and wanted cotton candy.

so Hangeng went with her to buy while i stood there holding their spots. i saw ______ laughing and smiling alot with Hangeng while they were buying cotton candy. she was so cute is oi decided to take a picture from where i was standing. i took a picture with my phone and even though i was standing pretty far away the quality came out well and i can see _____ ' happily pulling cotton candy off and starting ot eat it already. her dimples were showing in the picture too. i quickly set the picture as my screen saver before quickly locking my phone before they came back. (DAMN such a long paragraph :))

i put my phone in my pocket just as thry were getting back into the line.

"hey hyung,  were you taking a picture of us when we were buying candy?"asked Hangeng while handing me my ice cream that was starting to melt. i took it from him and just tried to the dripping ice cream before it got too messy. i tried to think of a response while i stalled.

"no ...... i was simply trying to get a signal and the signal was just coming stronger that just coincidentally happened to be in your direction, why would i take a picture of you we have professionals to do that during our photoshoots.... derf" there that seemed logical i think.

I finished my ice cream just as reached the front of the line. and i ws just lucky enough to climb into  the car with _____ but it was only 2 people per car so Hangeng had to take the next one behind ours. not that i mided or anything eehehe.

*Hangeng's pov*

damn i was going to get into the car with ____ but our leader being the hog he is just so happened to be infront of me so i had to take the next car with another girl... ho i think was a fan being she was squealing along with her other friends behind us.

the ride suddenly started , we started going up the ramp. i could tell _____ was scared because she was clutching on to Leeteuk's arm. and i dont think he minded all that much.

*Leeteuk's pov*

_____ is so cute she got scared as soon as we started the ride. she held onto me and i know that Hangeng was watchign because i felt something boring into my back and i know it was not the sun. we finally reached the . as we started to fall, _______ started to scream. i took her head and held it next to my chest craddling it close and her body. she felt so tiny and vulneable at the moment. as _____ had her eyes shut and her head next to my chest she was grabbing onto my shirt too.

for ionce i picked right. this is the perfect ride. i wished the ride would have went on longer but after a while staying in the position, i had gotten used to it and didnt want to let go. relunctantly i let go anyways because thenext group of people had to get on. i got off first and helped _____ off.

NO comments and suscribers means no story update!!!

comments and suscribers are loved!!!

No bashing and cussing at me for doing this!!!

COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE!!!

No account no problem, make one!!!