Chapter One

My Best Friends' Brother..... Eewww?

By the way in this story, SUper Junior's age ranges from 18-19 while _____ is 17 sorry for the confusion.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

*________'s POV*

I stared at the dorrm in awe. It was huge!!!

"Sit" In Young Instructed me, I obeyed and sat on the couch.

"What is all this?" I asked her... she didn't respond. We sat there in silence. Until the door opened and HeeChul came in!!!!

"What is going here?" I asked In Young, But this time she did respond.

"Well I know you like the Super Junior, so i bought you to their dorm." she explained.

"uhhh no duh i can see that but how?"

"my brother is Leeteuk" she shrugged as if it was no big deal.

"WHAT?! And you didn't tell me?"

"didn't think it was big deal because you like me for me so i thoughtit wouldn't make a difference" she explained. As Leeteuk walked in. He ran into his room as soon as he saw his sister. I laughed.

"LEETEUK OPEN THE DOOR I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" In Young yelled throught the door while trying to kick it down.

By this time all the members came in already. Eunhyuk put his arm around me, laughing. "this always happens when In young comes here."

oh... well that explains why the other members were so calm except for Kanging and a few other members trying to help In Young so they could see their leader being embarrassed.

I laughed along with the rest of the members, for the first timein my life i felt like i belonged....