Chapter 24

He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Okay, warning but this chapter is just really random. Sorry for the lack of updates. Trying to get this story somewhere but hard since I still have writer's block TT-TT Well, enjoy for now and comment below. Just didn't want to leave all of you hanging LOL sorry! P.S: I know its draggy and lengthy but fear not. I will make it up very soon!

 

24. He’s Gay…But Why am I Attracted to Him?

 

“Baekhyun-ah…” you mumbled softly. Baekhyun stared at Chanyeol and then turned to stare at you. He crossed his arms and stood there in silence. You made the first move and approached him slowly. “What are you doing out here?” you asked him. “Checking up on you,” he answered. “Well, I just got off,” you tried to smile at your boyfriend but he didn’t bother smiling back. You now assumed he saw everything. And he is really angry. “Baekhyun…it’s a misunderstanding…” you mumbled to yourself.

 

Baekhyun glared at you and then turned around to leave. “Baek!” you called after him. You followed Baekhyun and left Chanyeol by himself. Chanyeol stared after the both of you and sighed, “She must really love him…” he thought. "What did I even expect?" he added and started walking.

 

 

You heard a knock on your window the very next day and grumpily turned over in bed. You looked out the window, your eyes widened when you saw Kris and Luhan hanging outside. “Omo!” you squealed. You shot up and glared at them curiously. Kris waved at you energetically and knocked on the window. He pointed at it, gesturing for you to get out of bed and open it. You raised a brow and shook your head at him. “Bali!” Kris yelled. You shook your head again while Luhan laughed at the both of you. “Are you going to or not?!” Kris frustratingly shouted. You rolled your eyes and collapsed back down into bed. You pulled your blanket over your head and went back to sleep. 

 

“Mina!”

 

“Aish!” you ruffled your hair and shot back up. You placed one foot and then the other on the floor and lifted yourself slowly to the window from your desk. You made an annoyed face at Kris and Luhan and reached over to unlock the window. Kris’s face brightened up and he quickly jumped on your desk and hopped down into your room. “What do you boys want?” you asked. “It’s still early in the morning! The sun isn’t up yet!” you angrily shouted. Kris looked around into your room and nodded to himself satisfyingly. Luhan shook his head at the younger and stood idly by the foot of your bed. “It’s nice living next door…” Kris mumbled. 

 

EXO-M had fought with EXO-K over the room arrangements. In the end, EXO-M won through a simple rock, paper and scissors and was given the room across from your apartment. EXO-K was the one next to yours. You shook your head, “No it isn’t,” you remarked back at Kris. “Why are you guys here though? Seriously?”

 

“Mina…did something happen between you and Baekhyun yesterday?” Luhan decided to ask. You turned to look at him. You stared down at the floor and sighed. “So you two fought?” Kris wondered. “Already?!” he added by shouting.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter